Gameday < 2021 Warriors vs Manly Gameday Chatter [Round 25, 2017]

All games pre 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he one of the guys from this video?

No that's NZ Prime Minster Bill English ... ;)

Bill_English2.JPG

The good news is, now we can't get the wooden spoon.

And the bad news is, when the season started, that's one sentence I didn't expect to be writing.

Thinking back to the AB game last night, they get going in the last quarter of every game, never beaten till the final whistle. We do the opposite - start the season (and many games) well, then drop off a cliff later on.

And no, I don't know why either.

Reactions: bruce
Hingano stepped onto the field to qualify for the finals... didn't do anything and then left the field. Basically the ISP team have played with a 3 man bench.

Apparently Hingano trained with the NRL side yesterday.

Reactions: bruce

Jordan G

Was a knights game before that only by a few rounds tho

We did it in back to back weeks just to prove it was no fluke.

I think that year we also had a couple of 16-0 leads.. or maybe the year after.

It's all a blur of false hope and epic collapses.

Reactions: Worried2Death

WarriorBall

Good effort by the ISP side barring Lino's chip kick in his own 20 to finish the game, Ricky Henry will be pleased with that defensive effort.

Some talk about restructuring the coaching next year to bring him in on full time, surely that's a good thing.

Jordan G

Good effort by the ISP side barring Lino's chip kick in his own 20 to finish the game, Ricky Henry will be pleased with that defensive effort.

Some talk about restructuring the coaching next year to bring him in on full time, surely that's a good thing.

I think it would be. Would also allow for the players to seamlessly go from first grade to ISP rather than only seeing the ISP coach on a part time basis.

bruce

Contributor
They gave a short clip from the After Match. Talking to Doyle about Foran. Doyle said if the Phoenix were offered Lionel Messi for a year they would take him.o_O Heyzeuss spare me, what is that guy on?

Status
Not open for further replies.