Gameday < 2021 Warriors vs Manly Gameday Chatter [Round 25, 2017]

All games pre 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

My hope is a flogging today, and another next week to finish the season. Give Kearney the most loses on the trot record. Make him realise a yahtzee cup is not how you select a team. Make him realise that he has wasted good development time with playing Foran even though he is leaving, playing Johnson even though his quick recovery is only to get him another Kiwis jersey. Playing Matulino when he leaving. Trying to play Kata into form.

Id prefer he gave some of our better players from reserves a chance.

Reactions: 1 user
Sledge

Sledge

I hope Foran, Hoffman and Mutalino break their legs in the first 10 min, our reserves come on and we clean Manly out by 30+ knocking those bastard Sea Eagles out of the finals. Most hated team.

• Haha
Sledge

Sledge

Juniors looking good tho :(,44-6 down against Manly with 10 to go. Defence is woeful.

RiceOwl

RiceOwl

Well I always try and find the positives with this team and back them through thick and thin, but I am struggling for motivation to leave the house and head out to my seat in Mt Smart today. Anyone else feeling the same? Just been difficult putting in the effort and trudging out there (many times in rubbish weather as well) to watch a team who isn't performing.

Hope they win today as Manly are scum (my partner 'supports' them out of spite ha), but I just wanted to see if I am not alone in my apathy to head out there.

jonno

jonno

A dude from Gore just told me Warriors gamedays must be like waiting in line at a brothel all day even though you know your mother's in there, and he would know.
Is he one of the guys from this video?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

52-12... that's the first of 2 floggings for today!

The Cheap Seats

The Cheap Seats

Help!!
I've just moved house and we dumped Sky TV
Is there a way to watch the game without going to the pub? I'm guessing most pubs will be screening the fight so I might be scratching to get to watch the game even if I do go
Sky go still works for a while after disconnection. Worth a try.

Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
View attachment 23725

Yeah I don't know about you dude but me I'm really, really, looking forward to today's game against Manly Warringah Sea Tigers especially with Kieran Marshall having to play up against his old club. It's going to be awesome as fuck ...

;)
it does say next game and the isp boys are playing the tigers....lol

albeano45

Hingano playing for the ISP side at Lock. Cherrington out - perhaps promoted to the first grade side??

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Main game is on now.... go the ISP Warriors!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

Hingano playing for the ISP side at Lock. Cherrington out - perhaps promoted to the first grade side??

Not so sure about that, Cherrington had a concussion last week. Might not have passed the necessary tests in order to play this week.

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Hingano sitting on the bench for the ISP side..... are they saving him to play NRL???

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Halligan saying that Hingano isn't going to be playing today for ISP...they had a phone call right before the game started advising to remove him from today's game..... guessing he's playing NRL today.

No Shaun Johnson or Foran perhaps?

Reactions: 1 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Shit the isp side is a joy to watch compared to the nrl team

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.