Gameday < 2021 Warriors vs Manly Gameday Chatter [Round 25, 2017]

All games pre 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tragic

Tragic

Wouldnt it be hilarious if instincts or frustration made him kick folyd in the head and knocked him out cold?

I'd pay $100 to see that?!
That is exactly the kind of thing that will happen and then the rematch will be all on and they will make another few hundred million each

Raw Power

Raw Power

Help!!
I've just moved house and we dumped Sky TV
Is there a way to watch the game without going to the pub? I'm guessing most pubs will be screening the fight so I might be scratching to get to watch the game even if I do go

A Blessing in disguise?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
surfin

surfin

Help!!
I've just moved house and we dumped Sky TV
Is there a way to watch the game without going to the pub? I'm guessing most pubs will be screening the fight so I might be scratching to get to watch the game even if I do go

Ask someone you know their Sky password then watch it on Sky Go, if you really want the suffering or for more enjoyment you could just arrange your underpants and socks by colours in your new bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

smc

There's tough decision to be made today, go to the pub and watch a couple of arse clowns make a mockery of the sport of boxing or head to Mt Smart to watch 17 of them make mockery of the sport of rugby league.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

facefacts

I will be there as usual. I'm a sucker for punishment. Have to support the reserve grade

Sadly the only way to get serious change at the club is for guys like yourself to stop going to games...all the club understands is bums on seats.

Nothing like an empty stadium on game day if fans want to get their message across.

Reactions: 2 users
BiggerD

BiggerD

Well I am doing something a bit different
There is an American College Football game on in Sydney today at Allienz Stadium

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...40/australia-stanford-rice-2017-football-game

It is between Stanford & Rice.. Both from the USA. And they have bought with them their Cheerleaders & Bands as well
It is also being screened Live into the USA thru ESPN
Never been to a proper American Football or NFL game.. so this is my chance. ;)

I will keep a track on the Warriors game thru my phone..
And if the Warriors win , I will probably spill my Budweiser Beer in shock.

Raw Power

Raw Power

Outdoor bar fridge magnet NRL table in disarray after being abandoned during the season, with two teams missing and having left the charts... Storm and Roosters?
Upload 2017 8 27 9 23 3

jonno

jonno

Was it against Manly that we picked up the habit of blowing 18 point leads? 2012 in Perth if I'm not mistaken.

Off The Bench

Off The Bench

The manly forward pack must be shitting themselves
they will be about as worried as McGregor is of getting
hurt by some fool slapping him with 10 ounce padded
gloves on his hands ,Go McGregor a true warrior
win or lose he'll go hundies ,
prove me wrong warriors go on Nah all the best boys
I hope youse can get it sorted,

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Just picked up copy of Sunday Star Times.

In sports section there is no mention of NZ Warriors or on team game today against Manly Sea Eagles.

That's how much we have fallen this season ....

:(

• Haha
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Just picked up copy of Sunday Star Times.

In sports section there is no mention of NZ Warriors or on team game today against Manly Sea Eagles.

That's how much we have fallen this season ....

:(

I guess no news is good news at this point.

• Haha
AlexM

AlexM

Well I am doing something a bit different
There is an American College Football game on in Sydney today at Allienz Stadium

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...40/australia-stanford-rice-2017-football-game

It is between Stanford & Rice.. Both from the USA. And they have bought with them their Cheerleaders & Bands as well
It is also being screened Live into the USA thru ESPN
Never been to a proper American Football or NFL game.. so this is my chance. ;)

I will keep a track on the Warriors game thru my phone..
And if the Warriors win , I will probably spill my Budweiser Beer in shock.
Prepare to get bored.
5 minutes of action , then a break. Repeat.

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

A dude from Gore just told me Warriors gamedays must be like waiting in line at a brothel all day even though you know your mother's in there, and he would know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Can't see anything but a hiding, but wouldn't it be nice if these losers could find a way to muster up a win for those poor souls who actually turn up to the game today?

surfin

surfin

I guess no news is good news at this point.

It's the same fake media that won't report all the good stuff The Don is doing, won't report the good stuff the Warriors are doing.

Sky must know something. SkyGo is down for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.