Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Manly Take Flight 13+!

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HoRneT041

HoRneT041

For me its a bit like the lead up to the last Melbourne game. Everyone knows that we are going to get smashed. I was so sure last time I put all my bookie dollars on Melbourne 13+
And look what happened
I hope we can do it again tonight. Getting close would be cool. A win I think is a step too far
But I would be happy to be surprised
And if we get smashed I'll still watch to the end
Some on the manly forums are actually worried about this game as they really need this one and next week to sneak into the top 4, so recon might be closer within 8 points..

Reactions: 1 user
roadrunner

roadrunner

4 months without a home win and sorry after tonight I will still be counting . I just hope we turn up with some mongrel in us tonight.

Reactions: 1 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
One of the few games I probably won’t watch as I have absolutely no hope of a win tonight, this team has gotten that bad for me

Tragic

Tragic

this is the upset round where they give the teams sniffing round the 8 a win to let them think they have a chance before they snuff it out in the dying rounds to keep their favourites in the right positions. NRL got this one for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Donal

Donal

It's pouring down as I write, but we'll be there in our oilskins and hoping against hope...

FWIW I think we're short of a top-8 roster. I had a look at the two run-on teams. Even on a charitable assessment of our lads, Manly have the better player in 5 positions, there's not much in it in 7 positions, and we have the better player in only one slot (Ken's).

But as ever who knows what'll happen on the night. Like others on the forum feel, Manly are a team I especially don't like losing to. Be really, really nice if we lifted for this one.

Reactions: 3 users
HoRneT041

HoRneT041

Wonder if Blocka will get the ball rolling again tonight by talking up our “huge forward pack” against these bullies! 🤣

Sledge

Sledge

Warriors to come out and have a few attacking sets on the Manly line for the first ten minutes, Manly to score a try against the run of play with the help, of some dodgy officiating 6:0 Manly. Manly then go on to score twice more as the Warriors make a raft of handling errors in attacking positions 16:6 Manly. Kearneys nostrils flare extra wide as he heads off to meet the team in the sheds.Half Time. Manly come out and score early in the second half after breaking through a Papa tackle 20:6 Manly. Warriors camp on the Manly line for the next ten minutes, Chanel Harris-Tavita scores 20:12 Manly. Tommy turbo and Cherry Evans carve us up 32:12 Manly. Green puts Burr over close to the line 32:16. Both teams score tries in a frenetic 7 minutes 40:24 Manly. Full Time.

• Haha
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Warriors night to night, the ref will be on our side tonight as well warriors by 8 plus.

HoRneT041

HoRneT041

Warriors to come out and have a few attacking sets on the Manly line for the first ten minutes, Manly to score a try against the run of play with the help, of some dodgy officiating 6:0 Manly. Manly then go on to score twice more as the Warriors make a raft of handling errors in attacking positions 16:6 Manly. Kearneys nostrils flare extra wide as he heads off to meet the team in the sheds.Half Time. Manly come out and score early in the second half after breaking through a Papa tackle 20:6 Manly. Warriors camp on the Manly line for the next ten minutes, Chanel Harris-Tavita scores 20:12 Manly. Tommy turbo and Cherry Evans carve us up 32:12 Manly. Green puts Burr over close to the line 32:16. Both teams score tries in a frenetic 7 minutes 40:24 Manly. Full Time.
No towels were seriously harmed during this broadcast..

• Haha

PNG Kiwi

"Live in hope and die in dispair", is my late Grandmother's favourite saying.

I often think as a Warriors tragic it could be our theme rather than " keeping the faith."

• Haha
nhl capitals

nhl capitals

Is the attitude in the locker room before the game like last week. If so same result

Sup42

Sup42

The seasons over,

Week by week you hope for consolation wins to build something for next year,

'As such I hope we win and dont care too much if we lose as long as they give it a crack.

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
A small crowd tonight judging by some of my mates (season ticket holders) who can’t be bothered going. Can’t even give the spare tickets away either.

Reactions: 4 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
A small crowd tonight judging by some of my mates (season ticket holders) who can’t be bothered going. Can’t even give the spare tickets away either.
well someone did say it was pissing down and Auckland really isnt the best place for friday night football IMO, isnt it always a small crowd on a friday?

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

I know people who have box invites and are skipping :oops:

• Haha
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Yes it is looking that way at the moment. The problem is you should always support your team no matter what. Yes you can get pissed off by their performance but you should still turn up. English football supporters show you the true meaning of a supporter.

Reactions: 4 users

Fan003

If anyone is going to the game, instead of taking a whistle this week, can you take a towel?
That way if we starting playing with the attitude from last you can all through them on the pitch...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.