Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly 12-

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Manly Take Flight 13+!

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sao has been rocks and diamonds this year, but the guys shows more than enough talent. Need the coaches to get the best out of him as our pack looks so much better when he is in and on his game

I reckon he does alright given how much first grade he gets, give Sao, Satae and Pulu the chances Papalii and co get and we would have had a dynamic pack.

Reactions: Rizzah
Not to be a pessimistic fucker but is anyone else getting this heavy weighing de ja vu feeling or just me? Lol...iv seen this episode before im sure lol

I didn't like us going up 18-0. We've had far too many games the last 6 weeks locked at 18- all at some point.

Panthers, Broncos, Sharks etc

Mammoth defensive effort that half.
They were pumping our line for a while and couldn’t break us.

Chanel Harris-Tavita has to be our first half picked from now on.
Great vision, brilliant skill and fkn smashes blokes!
We’ve never had a half that can do ALL that.

Ken killing again!

Great half of footy.

Look at our best games this year against the top teams. Chanel Harris-Tavita was running shit not Green.

Chanel Harris-Tavita with Bully is even better.

What I don't get in this alternate reality is that we are offloading, running lines against the grain, kicking early, kicking infield, moving the ball.

It's like SK has thought 'oh well, the seasons gone, we may as well start playing loser football now."
It happened before in the second half of one of the games (can’t remember if it was v Bunnies) where the players did exactly the same, moved the ball quickly and looked extremely dangerous. Almost like they don’t believe in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.