• Manly 13+

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Fantastic end to this season boys. A great sendoff for the departing players and coaching staff. Well done!

Reactions: 1 users
Tragic

Tragic

Brown has gt a lot to work with nek year, man I hope he can coach otherwise its gonna be a lost opportunity

Generally Little

Generally Little

Anyone remember back in round one when we couldn’t even score one try!

Reactions: 7 users

AusWarriorsFan

CHTs first chip was a shocker, since then hes produced 3 right on the money. Hes got so much confidence in his kicking game. Thats 2 try assists off his boot.

Maybe Chanel Harris-Tavita needs to be the half to get the ball out wide and just accept Kodi for his strengths and weaknesses, has a good running game a good short ball.

Reactions: 2 users
Tragic

Tragic

Blocker says the same shit at the sme time each game no matterwhats happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AusWarriorsFan

I'm sorry to say this but herbert is actually a better player then aitken! Man that aitken is under the pump from day one for me.
It was either let go of Hiku or not sign Aitken, now its release Kodi or we will be going against what Phil Gould is here for and that is building a pathway for our young players, we will lose both Hayze and Paul Turner, which will be as bad as releasing 3 halves incl Shaun Johnson and Lino as well as CNK.

Signing Aitken like I said is completely idiotic and unrequired. Hes a good centre, but so are any of our current ones incl Hayze playing Centre instead of 5/8th due to our last SNAP decision signing Kodi.

Frustrating.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.