Not open for further replies.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Warriors vs Manly Gameday Chatter [Round 20, 2020]

Manly3

wizards rage

wizards rage

Last year we finished the season 13th. We are currently in 12th and we go up to 10th with a win, 9th with a 10 point plus win.

We win and the Aussie commentators see us as a fringe top 8 team on the rise for next year rather than just another also ran.

Big game for momentum into next year and I think a lot to play for!

Reactions: 10 users

PNG Kiwi

Very important to go out on a high as the last dance for the team members who are leaving the Warriors.

The distraction is they will be heading home to a well earned break. But the bond the team obviously has should be strong enough to put in one last effort for each other and Todd and Adam etc.

Reactions: 3 users
Ref

Ref

Manly are going to get a hiding.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
janfin

janfin

Lets finish our season with a Awesome win. Thank you so much for what you have done for all your loyal fans both here in NZ and abroad and enjoy that great feeling that home and family are getting closer every minute .Kia Kaha boys bummer that you aren’t in the final 8 BUT next year will be our year 👍🏻👏🏻👍🏻❤️

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Really unsure what happens here today. Would love for us to run a score up on Manly, and finish the season on a high. Do it for Uncle Roger boys.

Edit..And Blairy, just read he is retiring. Hope he puts a melter on Daly and snaps him in half for old times sake.

GL Warriors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Raw Power

Raw Power

Manly is coming off a spanking last week, and they are a tough side with some smart footballers... unfortunately for us they can at times, score at will... with many Warriors players anticipating heading back to NZ, will our heads be in the right place?... I just hope we are up for it... and play for Toddy and send him off a winner! For me a very close to call and with another ref/bunker blunder well and truly due... Maybe...
Go the Boys!

Reactions: 1 users
Weno

Weno

Cant Wait.

Got a feeling we might see something special.

Not long Roger.
Would put a parade on for you if I lived on your street

Reactions: 4 users
Lance155

Lance155

Cant Wait.

Got a feeling we might see something special.

Not long Roger.
Would put a parade on for you if I lived on your street

Still 2 weeks in isolation...

Reactions: 1 user
Dixpat

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
At least Blair can take no prisoners today as a suspension would be meaningless!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Can’t get to ninth but 10th would be a good representation of the Season I reckon.
Go hard lads!!

Reactions: 2 users
roadrunner

roadrunner

yea I think we will be too motivated for a hell of lot reasons against Manly. Also it would be great to finish on a high to springboard us for 2021.Bring it on.

Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Last roll of the dice. Make it a good one boys and put some meaning into the Covid Season.

bangbros18

bangbros18

I dont have a recording function on my sky as I use the app, the fight or warriors? How the hell am I torn over a game that is dead!

Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Screenshot 20200927 125900

Cheer
Me home boys

gubbbs

Great opportunity to finish the season on a high, really hope the boys pull it off. Manly have been struggling but DCE is a gun. Over shadowed this year but from every Manly game I've watched (3 or 4 games) he has been the only thing keeping them competitive. Really impressed in what I've seen from him in a team that's getting dealt to most times. Hope he decides to take it easy today in the dead rubber and we fucking thump them!

Raw Power

Raw Power

Great opportunity to finish the season on a high, really hope the boys pull it off. Manly have been struggling but DCE is a gun. Over shadowed this year but from every Manly game I've watched (3 or 4 games) he has been the only thing keeping them competitive. Really impressed in what I've seen from him in a team that's getting dealt to most times. Hope he decides to take it easy today in the dead rubber and we fucking thump them!
Also Cherry likes to, and has done... bust us with a one pointer to finish!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.