Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Knights 13+

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fazz

Fazz

Can we just burn down this club and start a brand new one in Wellington or some shit? Can't be worse than the dumpster fire currently taking up the space for an NZ NRL team.

Reactions: 3 users
Aman

Aman

Well it will allow the club to reset it's salary cap position. We could get CNK on double his current salary and everything will be grand again. Rest of the cap space we could spend on giving other players who no-one wants retirement packages. Problem solved.

Honestly couldn’t give two fucks about the warriors right now. Just think we’re wastig a once in generation talent in his prime by playing him in a team that’s been shit for 25 years

Reactions: 1 user
Deranged

Deranged

A guy just walked into the bar saw the result and shakes his head with disgust. Sums it up perfectly.

Reactions: 4 users
Deranged

Deranged

It’s ok the boys are having an honesty session on the field

wellyboy

wellyboy

Contributor
You get smashed AT HOME by one of the bottom teams!!!! shit warriors!

jonno

jonno

Laughing and joking after the game, just to fuck with the fans at the ground.

Reactions: 1 users
Christofolos

Christofolos

Gasnier just said it, "If I was another club Id be throwing a lot of money at Chanel Harris-Tavita"/ So it could be his last game for us. What a shame we couldnt accept its mostly a team problem, nobody is running into holes.
After watching today’s game I don’t think anybody would be prepared to pay $5 for him mate, or anybody else in the squad for that matter, and the coaching squad even less. What an insipid, uninspiring performance, our million dollar man would have been given a slating last year after a team performance like this, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (who I love btw) won’t though, being the darling of the warriors fans. Not blaming him for the loss, but shows that any great player looks ordinary when the rest of the team didn’t show up

Reactions: 2 users

dantheman

wheres AusWarrior with his shit about chanel being gods gift, he was fucking shit today. We lost all momentum when he threw that dumb pass. Klemmer and Pearce bent us over and absolutely gave it to us.

Reactions: 4 users
Christofolos

Christofolos

And the one who should have been developed for the impact second row slot is on the wing.
Hey, you were right on the call you made on me, definitely a long Sigh today, and if you’re still looking for some witty repartee just tune in to your mate’s post match conference. Reap what you sow, brother 🤠

sydneywarrior92

We can blame whoever we want for this but it really comes down to the same issue plaguing our club for the last 10 years- our mental state on game day. We don't lose games badly because we aren't big enough or we don't have leadership in our halves, Kearney's interchanges, etc. It's because we don't turn up on game day. I was one of many duped that last year changed everything with Corvo coming in and our great start but clearly nothing has changed. I just don't know WTF is in these player's heads that causes them to turn up to a game with no motivation. None whatsoever

Reactions: 1 users

TheSultan

Gasnier just said it, "If I was another club Id be throwing a lot of money at Chanel Harris-Tavita"/ So it could be his last game for us. What a shame we couldnt accept its mostly a team problem, nobody is running into holes.
FFS he got pulled!!! No clubs are going to throw a lot of money at a 5 game rookie half who just got pulled with his team only down 10 with the game on the line. Chanel Harris-Tavita has a massive future but todays game sums up why the club picked up KN. From memory Chanel Harris-Tavita took on the line once!!! Not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.