• Dragons 13+

• Dragons Inferno!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-5-19_22-1-12.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
how many coaches careers are this useless bunch of pricks gonna destroy before people realise it is the players that are the problem?
Which head coach's career have the Warriors ended? This is only the 3rd coach we've had with first grade exp prior to taking helm at the warriors, and what a stellar record ME and SK brought to the table before being shown to be the shite coaches their previous records intimated they were.

5/20/17
Dear North Sydney Bears,

Honestly just name your price.

Write whatever figure that you think club is worth on blank cheque and send it to me. It's only fair ...

Warm Regards,

Eric Watson.
(Seriously when your rich and live in The French Alps of Switzerland like I do everything is made of 100 percent pure Swiss chocolate. Beds. Bidets. The bathroom towels. Even the soap in the wash basin. You can eat my helicopter ... )

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Danpatmac

Which head coach's career have the Warriors ended? This is only the 3rd coach we've had with first grade exp prior to taking helm at the warriors, and what a stellar record ME and SK brought to the table before being shown to be the shite coaches their previous records intimated they were.

What has been the benefit changing the coach 4 times since Cleary?

Reactions: 1 user
Its the same old shit with this team, too mentally weak. As soon as things fall apart for them they give up and put it in the too hard basket. As others pointed out you could see it on their faces in the sheds

Akkerz

Contributor
And once again senior players did not put in. Same old story so SK needs to get brutal with this pack of egotistical, overpaid repeat offenders.
That performance was a dismal reflection of what the players think of the Warriors Either sack 'em or drop 'em.
Just don't expect us to continue to support them.
Like many of you on this site my family were foundation members of this Club . 22 years on & not a bloody thing to show for it. Totally disgusted

Status
Not open for further replies.