General Warriors vs Doggies

warriors4life_old

Locke taken out late, and it's called play on, what the **** is wrong with the refs

warriors4life_old

TRRRRRRRRRRRY to Packer, strong running, conversion should go over for the lead

warriors4life_old

Jones bomb on the 3rd and it bounces in goal and Dogs player takes it to ground, line drop out and Wazzas back on attack

blain91_old

OH FFS!!!! lost in the last 2 minutes. barba in after the second doggies break in 2 sets. now we have no chance to get into the 8, time for some changes. first one locke to FB!! hes wasted on the wing. stacey, theres no point going on with him, because he is the warriors past, not future. man im pissed!!

Ryno_old

Over,

Time to try some juniors and look at next year.

Likiliki, Mara have to be front runners to get a go this year.

If Cleary says that we are "nearly there" this week im going to stab myself with a spoon.

*Kimmy*_old

OMFG Barba <3 haha I'm loving him right now <3

Tough luck Warriors.

Now I'm hoping for the Drags to lose.:)

westie stylz_old

Well that's now 10 games where we haven't cracked 14 points :(

A 9-5 penalty count in our favour and countless sets near their line and we get to see play after play of disorganised tripe. I reckon they could change the rule to 12 tackles or 20 tackles in a set and we still couldn't cross the line.

Our attack is non existent. Our forwards don't know when to shut up and gain metres and when we decide to put a play on it goes sideways. Jones does everything in slow motion and Hohaia wants to run every time he gets the ball seemingly forgetting that he's playing with a 6 on his back.

McKinnon, Locke and vatuvei all had good games as did Henderson and Brown. But everything they do is individual stuff there,s no team work at all.

I would actually put Vatuvei in the forwards cos he gains more freakin metres than any of those other donkeys we have there like Lilyman, Luck, Matulino, Rapira and Royal. And near the last tackle get him to slide out towards the centres and chase any bombs we put up. Our attack is so awful that seems about the only play we have.

and the clock keeps ticking on the last time we scored outside the opposition 20 from anything other than an intercept.