Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Cowboys 12-

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Cowboys Round Up 13+!

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the children in the halves to put childish things aside and play the patience game.

Last week we lost because we had too many ISP and makeshift thinkers running the show when there was a twelve point buffer, that was the time to play for repeat sets and pressure the Rabbits in the last stages,

Instead we ended up on the back foot scrambling because of a lack of nous.

Such a dumb team.

Lets see some ability to learn from your ten thousand mistakes mofos.

A Janfin Special or thereabouts for me. But anything in our favour will do. We have to win the remaining "should win" games because I don't think that we are good enough at the moment to play catch up. 3 from 6 keeps us thereabouts. 2 from 6 is nearly a quarter of the season gone with a 33% average

Cameron George and Darryl Halligan deep in discussion for a good 10 minutes in front of the South stand no doubt discussing the fantastic use of the bench and just how Kata survives to see another week. Cameron looked around for the translator a couple of times as he had no idea what Chook was saying but using the international hand signal system they got there in the end

Problem being that tends to be Kearney's go to play early stages of a game as opposed to the last 15.

Nothing wrong with upping the tempo however with a whole lot of smallish bodies on the park you tend to find you'll struggle winning the ruck as they cant slow the ptb's of the bigger blokes by dominating the wrestle and turning then on their backs, likewise its harder to get front foot ball as their generally dominated in the tackle which affects the time and space of your attack.......which i thought happened a lot last season when we bought Jazz on and went the 1 prop route.

It's a trade off for sure and requires a fine line of balance and knowing when to pull the trigger with the interchange.......something Kearney really hasnt mastered yet.

That said, we may get away with it tonight as the Cowboys are pretty shitty atm.
kearney the dumb fk is still not using his bench to whats happening on the field...has the final 17 been named yet & what positions they're playing ?

I'm guessing with Blake Green out, that we have a team stacked with hookers to counter our loss in the play making department.

Be interested to see if ?Bully puts in a couple or three kicks today.

If Chanel Harris-Tavita can stand up in this game he goes well ahead of AK probably.

Cameron George and Darryl Halligan deep in discussion for a good 10 minutes in front of the South stand no doubt discussing the fantastic use of the bench and just how Kata survives to see another week. Cameron looked around for the translator a couple of times as he had no idea what Chook was saying but using the international hand signal system they got there in the end View attachment 40635
Probably discussing who has the better hairstyle

Lol

The first time in years we've actually had a bigger pack and fox sports talking about how this year we've gone away from having a bigger pack and instead being more mobile.

Kaka better have a blinder. With Kearney’s selections I’ve already reached the numb acceptance stage only 5 games into the season - wins are a bonus but I FEEL NOTHING NOW.

Reactions: Vancent
Time to grab a bottle of cheap Chardonnay & stream on Kayo
I think this game will be close.
The Cowboys have a few old timers like Scot Bolton & Justin O' Neil coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.