Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Cowboys 12-

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Cowboys Round Up 13+!

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so upset with this team st the moment it’s beyond me, the team have regressed so much it’s not funny. I feel for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, that guy is busting his ass and getting no support. We are one dimensional and aimless at the moment. The team is busted the use of the bench ( or non use ) as so many have noted is soooooo bad it’s not frickin funny. The loyalty shown to so many of the team who are so out of form has gone past the point of disastrous. I’m dazed and confused, a bit like most of the team and coaches!!

Reporter..."so Stephen can we expect changes after that lacklustre performance"

SK..."ah well you know ah we will have to go back and look at it, but you know Roger will probably spend some time in reserve grade and ah you know Peta will be at fullback, and ah im thinking Solomone will move into the halves and ah he will be captain, yeah yeah he will be captain you know, and ah oh yeah Blairy he will play the full 80 and be vice captain you know.

Thats the changes im expecting.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: FAN and Sledge

WA supporter

Contributor
Fuck we suck, our halves are fucking mud, our forward pack is soft as fuck, and Kata made the least mistakes of anyone. And we made Josh Mcguire look good, fucking team of useless cu**s
Without wishing to bash on with Kata. 12 mins to go,Fusitua made the break,Kata was at dummy half 18 meters out,all cows offside to the left. So what does he do? Runs toward the try line and gets dropped. Even blocker said”what a waste of a tackle”. Try went begging

id have kata right out of the team. the play where roache makes a break down field and Fusitua is tackled in the cowboys have was a game changer. kata gets it from dummy half and goes himself. thats one of the most selfish dumbest plays ive seen in a while. the cowboys were shot to bits. its a team game kata can eff right off his glamour make himself look good attitude
It's painful watching. SK needs to sack his faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.