General Warriors Vs Broncos (Trial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ropati looking like his old self.
good constribution in D and attack

knob lovers want locke in FB over tomkins, in 6 over TL, in 2 over fish
Sarcasm or serious ? Too busy watching Tomkins shit all over these NRL players ....I count four times he has tried to milk the penalty so far....and Townsend playing uber ball distributor / no flash harry....try saving tackler.....

Did I mention Johnson looks really really happy with Tomkins taking the pressure off him....

Oh and we got Tommy L coming off the bench in the season proper to ' up the intensity

Reactions: Inruin

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Good first half lets hope we can carry this through the season, looking better on D some good offloads and some structured attack!
Only negs we still look a little unsure under the high ball and kicks have been a mixed bag but not too bad

Inruin

Contributor
this^^ I'm not concerned if we win or lose, though a win would be good! I want to see clear structure and teamwork both in defence and attack. We all know that we have players that can make a spectacular, off the cuff type, out of nothing play. But that should be the cream. The core should be creating position, possession and points from good teamwork and structure. I hope that's what I see and not the alternative. Also, a calm type of arrogance that says we are in control of our own destiny.

Not much to ask for is it?
Well, seems it isnt to much to ask for! Very happy with what I am seeing so far. I hope we get tested a bit more on defence in the second half.

Reactions: ramps
Status
Not open for further replies.