General Warriors Vs Broncos (Trial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fark me dead.

Warriors scrap over a potential Try from the Broncs when they have a 24 point lead in a trial game.

I've died and gone to circle Jerk heaven

Reactions: Inruin
Tomkins kick on the fifth sees Hoffman tackled on the ten.

The thing that strikes me most about this game is that Mannering isn't having to carry the team. The Forwards have been beastly...Townsend is ready for the NRL....we've got kick arse depth because people want Warriors starting jerseys
I dont think the Broncos have a big pack. They may even be smaller than the Warriors

Fish limping for a while now

Reactions: Sup42

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Also Bukuya looking dominate in tackles. Broncos have no options, they are looking like Warriors of old, stalling in the 10m zone.
Were as we now have Tomkins, Chad, Shaun Johnson, Mateo and Friend all on the field at the same time and all capable of making smart plays.

I dont think the Broncos have a big pack. They may even be smaller than the Warriors
While True when they turn it on they are Origin like ( the way they got over us last year at Mt Smart ) I'm getting a woody watching the likes of Tui tackle up and Tomkins covering the back field , Townsend scrambling for try savers then Sione comes on and splatters people at will, sorta what we have been wishful thinking is coming to pass.

Finally the fans have read the good of the new Warriors and have got it right as Tomkins sets free a pass from God we have never seen the likes of to possibly put Fusitua in

If we play like this during the season, the other peasants might as well just not bother turning up.

Systematic extermination of Brisbane today, absolutely brilliant.

Reactions: Sup42
Status
Not open for further replies.