Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Broncos 13+

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

2–0 and you then tap and go, why not go for the difference of a ‘try’ ?
50/50 imo. A converted try would make it comfortable in a close match. 8-0 is a nice buffer. But you're right easy 4-0 is good too. I think Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was thinking we needed to get a try with all the possession.

Fazz

Fazz

Another penalty drawn by one of our wingers. They really are vital to covering for how shitty our pack tends to be.

Sup42

Sup42

You're not entirely wrong, but it was pretty clear throwing it was the wrong option too to be fair.
They have not set for the out the back block play once....that is what Nikorimas pass should have met with a cut out ball.

Fazz

Fazz

Broncos giving us every leg up imaginable and we're too fucking clumsy to do anything with it. These penalties won't keep coming, so this feels ominous.

Reactions: 1 users
Aman

Aman

Fucking hell we should have more points with this penalty count. Lack of execution might kill us if the broncos get it togethor

Sup42

Sup42

Fk I hate this team, they cant reproduce wot they do at training and every week when they need to tonight.

No structure....wtf....uve had years of running it.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

We need a try or else Broncos will grow another leg and their size will tell. With all the errors, a try would make Broncos have to play more attack, which equals more mistakes.

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

I feel like we fuck around too much and take too long to get the ball into our star's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.