Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Broncos 13+

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Didn't Kodi play halfback for the Kiwis, I mean he could probably organise alright too?

Reactions: 1 users
Aman

Aman

Surely Green comes under the spotlight for not being able to to control our attack and those attacking kicks are the most predictable worst fucking things I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 4 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Cinderblocks and off the pier for both Payten and Stacey. Remote throwable attack, terrible.

PNG Kiwi

Very much mixed feelings on one hand they didn't give up but really with all the possession should have won

Reactions: 1 user
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I've tried not to be critical of Green's kick to the 10 for Ken but was that seriously our best shot?

We lost. We deserved to lose. They deserved to win. Not a game that we were outclassed but still beaten and we'll be sore for days.

Ref comment - when we lose......fuck you cu**s.

Fazz

Fazz

Cinderblocks and off the pier for both Payten and Stacey. Remote throwable attack, terrible.

Yeah, seriously. What are those gimps getting paid for? We have less than nothing on attack. Looks like fucking off Cappy was actually a mistake like somebody on here mentioned. (Whoever you are, if you're reading this, good call)

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Surely Green comes under the spotlight for not being able to to control our attack and those attacking kicks are the most predictable worst fucking things I’ve ever seen.

I actually think he needs to defer more and control less, he simply isn't good enough to steer a whole team around like that.

rugged

rugged

First interview question "When you arrived in Auckland were you aware how many people would turn up?"

• Haha
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

be nice if we had some different attacking plays... like an inside ball. The number of times Green jinked back on the inside should have been a clue to the coaches to run some support runners in there other than a prop! The broncos just let Green run coz he’s so god dam slow!!

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.