General warriors v dragons

Ryno_old

Stanley is playing because hes not required by the top side.

If we made the finals Matulino and Locke and Packer would have been eligible as well if they weren't required by the top side.

Iafeta_old

Love the NRL. Ooh, its about 30 degrees, freaking booming hot. I know, lets have a farce of a rule that says the two teams agree to a drinks break or it doesn't happen. Comical at best.

Also love the #9 for the Dragons, I reckon he's thrown 6 forward passes, some 1 or 2 metres forward.

Iafeta_old

Likiliki by the way is defending like Ropati, he is getting absolutely destroyed making some horrible reads in D. At one point he went for a shoulder charge and pulled his arm back in, bang away goes the backrower for a 40m run to the line.

Iafeta_old

First ruck after the break the prop drops it in the play the ball, missed by the referee.

Can't believe this Beau Henry fella got in the team ahead of Johnson, a couple of easily charged down kicks and some ground grubbers also. He looks like he's about 37, ugly as all hell.

Iafeta_old

Can you believe this referee? Back rower runs in behind the halfback who takes out the centre, no shepherd. Anything more obvious?

Esoj_old

Can you believe this referee? Back rower runs in behind the halfback who takes out the centre, no shepherd. Anything more obvious?

I couldn't believe that either the most blatant bit of obstruction you will never see and it is called play on.