General warriors V broncos

KempForanMoon_old

isaac john was brilliant yet so poor and rusty had a nightmare on defence.poor reads and failing to block for his wing

Kid-Dynamite_old

Kevin Locke's try was mint! That kid is a legend!

Too bad it was overshadowed by the result! :( Just for the record, the last offload that lead to the Broncos game winning try was foward!

Iafeta_old

That game was more heartbreaking than the seniors for the mere reason that this team has been ultra consistent throughout the whole year. The way they lost also whilst they took the foot off the pedal in concentration, you could only describe that last play as a hail mary from hell. It wasn't as if it was constructed, it took a ricochet and that was that.

The good thing out of that game was the performance of Russell Packer. Quite frankly it was a freakish performance. He is going to be a monster in first grade.

A marvellous season, and the best thing out of it - out of the 17 players that took the field in that game, 15 of them remain with the Warriors next year. The only two who I read who aren't here are Eddy Purcell (not sure where he's going, and it is a loss) and Steve Rapira who of course is off to the Cowboys. Steve is also going to be a very good first grade player.

Out of this season, I suspect we will see Elijah Taylor, Kevin Locke, Upu Poching, Dan O'Regan, Alehana Mara and Arron Pawley at the least play first grade. There are a number of others who will also go close, and I haven't counted Ah Van, Packer, Fai or Matulino who have already made it. I also think Isaac John, due primarily to our lack of strength in the halves, will make the NRL by the year's end. He needs to tighten his kicking game, but the other parts of his game have developed nicely this year.

bigstuboy_old

does anyone have a link to watch highlights of the junior warriors vs broncos semi