Magic Stick_old

argh broncos try from kick to corner.rusty no cover for ah van,lazy as

26-24 warriors

Magic Stick_old

oh no !!!...broncos TRY...shocking defense from warriors.just stood and watched

game over

28-26 Broncos

attila_the_gorilla

awful defense on that last play, we just stood there watching the guy find his way through, instead of trying to tackle him and cut down his time. Inexplicable indecision.

attila_the_gorilla

Russel Packer must have got close to 400 metres, I don`t know what he had for breakfast.

Magic Stick_old

hope this aint a bad omen for the big boys later

that ben hunt is class,his kicks where pin point

2big2strong_old

I think I'm gonna cry. That was ours for the taking and I don't think we blew it. I think the Broncos just made the most out of their opportunities.

attila_the_gorilla

there`s no excuse for that last defensive indecision though. Everyone was just standing and watching, at least somebody had to harass the guy, he was given all the time in the world.

Magic Stick_old

there`s no excuse for that last defensive indecision though. Everyone was just standing and watching, at least somebody had to harass the guy, he was given all the time in the world.

for sure.so frustrating....great season by the juniors though

2big2strong_old

Yeah. that was the poorest decision I think I've seen all year. 10 metres away from the line. WRAP THE BALL UP

a.c.e_old

The boys should hold their heads up. This was their first time in very competitive comp. they can only get better. Well done to the boys for coming this far. We aren't known for our leaping and it showed by allowing in 2 of the 3 late trys.

edguy_old

no ones blaming the ref? the last 3 calls by him were shockers? try froma knock on ...then the kick thru into touch , he said was touched by the warriors , .which it wasnt ..plus poaching was penalized for tackling a guy that was still fighting ina tackle....what ruubbish ..im gutted for the team ..looks like the seniors are tired , and listless tonight...
may not be our night ..12-0 down ..we will need a second half miracle

playdaball_old

Why did the Warriors persisit with same game plan i.e. 6 tackles then bomb was not working