General Warriors U20s V Storm 20s

• Thread starter Magic Stick_old
  • Start date

Fazz_old

Look the fact of the matter is we deserved to lose at the end BUT we shouldn't have...wanna know why...IT WASN'T A ****ING CONVERSION!

I doubt it'll be reversed. I do think the team is owed an apology though...imagine if that had been the diference between making the 8 or not...

Viking_old

I didn't see it but if it was a blatant miss and something the officials can't dispute then it should probably be amended with finals positions on the line. Has this ever happened before? I've never seen it in the NRL.

That was a total capitulation though. They'll be bowled out of the finals pretty quickly conceding points like that. It's as if they go all guns for the first twenty minutes of each half then coast the last twenty. The Storm were targeting that wing the whole game, they'd done their homework.

Iafeta_old

Yes it has. Rod Wishart missed from out in front, but was awarded a goal. Illawarra in that game won 4-2.

Viking_old

Souths 20s won so they will leapfrog the Warriors into 6th. A draw would mean the Warriors would stay 6th.

Manly won as well which puts the Dragons at 2nd and Storm at 3rd regardless of a win or a draw.

6th means playing the Storm again in Melbourne. With no Matulino and they could have Jesse Bromwich back, I can't see them winning that game.

7th means playing the Dragons, probably at Kogarah. They beat the Dragons 26-6 6 weeks ago. I think they could overpower the Dragons.

If they lose to Melbourne and Souths get up against the Dragons which is entirely likely if Vaivai is playing for them, then the Warriors will be out anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

edguy_old

theres nothing on the warriors website , about the missed conversion , and that the team should have drawn instead of lost ..someone at warriors head quarters better grow a pair and do something about this ....

can u imagine any poor sap that had money on a draw in the game on the tab ...
man u would be livid... think the odds were 20-1

are we the only ones that saw it??????????????????

motu1_old

Souths 20s won so they will leapfrog the Warriors into 6th. A draw would mean the Warriors would stay 6th.

Manly won as well which puts the Dragons at 2nd and Storm at 3rd regardless of a win or a draw.

6th means playing the Storm again in Melbourne. With no Matulino and they could have Jesse Bromwich back, I can't see them winning that game.

7th means playing the Dragons, probably at Kogarah. They beat the Dragons 26-6 6 weeks ago. I think they could overpower the Dragons.

If they lose to Melbourne and Souths get up against the Dragons which is entirely likely if Vaivai is playing for them, then the Warriors will be out anyway.

if we won't to win the comp we have to beat anyone