Bunty Afoa - tackle 96%; run 86m
Jazz Tevaga - tackle 94%; run 85m
Isiah Papali’i - tackle 93%; run 78m
Sam Lisone - tackle 96%; run 69m
Adam Blair - tackle 91%; run 59m
Leivaha Pulu - tackle 94%; run 55m
Ligi Sao - tackle 89%; run 74m
Chris Satae - tackle 95%; run 51%

As can be seen, Ah Mau is a tackling and meter eating machine. Superstar stats - great recruitment.

Shows why Pulu, Sao and Satae are not currently in the team and why Blair is going to struggle to hold onto his spot.

Shows why Jazz is a Dally M super sub💪

Last edited:

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Id like to know Ah Maus average metres per run and his post contact metres. Seems hes doing more work in half the time as some of the forwards. No surprises from Harris. Blair giving away penalties, sitting on the wing not hitting the ball up, not happy. Keighran a complete flop as far as I can see, his kicking game has been poor at best. Why are we not getting the overlap to Fusitua, oh I forgot Kata is there, why are our bombs not on point to Ken and Fusitua? 5 str8 sets and we couldnt convert, momentum swings and we lose confidence.

Ponyandtrap

U20's Player
Sep 21, 2019
Hi all,

There used to be a site online that I could reference that gave all the stats on all (currently and historical) warriors players including their win/loss percentages and details like that, but I can’t find it now, does anyone know if that kind of info is still around?

Thanks

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Hi all,

There used to be a site online that I could reference that gave all the stats on all (currently and historical) warriors players including their win/loss percentages and details like that, but I can’t find it now, does anyone know if that kind of info is still around?

Thanks
Probably this bro:

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Yeah good site that one.
I thought it would be interesting to compare our halves winning percentages over the years (slow day at work..) so here they are in order from best to worst...
(Rounded up).

Greg Alexander 57%
Michael Witt 56%
Blake green 51%
James Maloney 50%
Nathan fein 49%
Chad Townsend 49%
Shaun johnson 47%
Stacey Jones 45%
Gene ngamu 44%

One thing that stands out looking at that is we do better with Australian halves steering the ship...

Last edited:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
One thing that stands out looking at that is we do better with Australian halves steering the ship...
I dunno about that...Alexander benefited from a very good side with Dean Bell steering the ship both in defence and attack from midfield.

The same went for Michael Witt and James Maloney. They had Berrigan, Seymour, Ropati, Laumape, LeChad and Hohaia with them.

Reactions: Ponyandtrap

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
I dunno about that...Alexander benefited from a very good side with Dean Bell steering the ship both in defence and attack from midfield.

The same went for Michael Witt and James Maloney. They had Berrigan, Seymour, Ropati, Laumape, LeChad and Hohaia with them.

Berrigan, Seymour and ropati lol
Could argue jones had pj Marsh, Ali lautiti, Clinton toopi etc...
Btw I forgot about chad- he sits at 49% I’ll add him in.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings