Rumour Warriors Recruitment Discussion and Rumour Mill - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say...I like what I see from Taupau. He would be great coming off the Warriors bench imo. An upgrade over Rapira (who I've always been a fan of) and definitely Matagi.

Reactions: 3 users
Rapira is toast i reckon...lost his venom and struggles to put a 100m per/game

Atleast they tried for Masoe....Would love Chris Hill here,but he just re-upped with Warrington

Reactions: 1 user
wooooah since when does Foran command the same sort of coin as Johnathan Thurston?? And same goes for DCE..
The reason why he is commanding so much is he is 24, still has a lot of improvement in him and if you keep him happy he could give you 10 years of service. Thurston is better but is a short term play.

've just checked the Manly forum, a few of them believe Foran is going, a few of them believe Foran is staying, and a few of them think that we (warriors) are managed by a drunken fool.
The drunken fool is the most likely one at this point in time. Are we after him sure but there would be a lot of other clubs after him as well. It would be a big coupe if we did get him.

Manu on RadioLiveSport today. "The tweet was pretty funny, he came back that he meant Bodene. It would be aweseome to sign Keiran we tried to break him but it doesn't sound like he's coming"

don't buy it, an owner wouldn't just come out with a statement like that without some grounds whether he is drunk as a scunk or not. And like Manu is going to say he has signed.... its seems the new game in the NRL is deny, deny then deny some more wait till the contract is signed then admit it.

Reactions: 1 users
So at the moment we are waiting until the end of the 4 Nations. I believe that's when Foran said he would announce or think about his future in one of the interviews where he said it was a rough year at Manly and being away has been refreshing.

Eric Watson started following Kieran Foran on twitter on the 28th of october, id say the day he found it he was becoming a warrior. Only players he follows are warriors players.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Ok pretty sure we'really getting nothing from Manly next year. Foran is still announcing his future in 4 weeks but he has been handed the million dollar contract he asked for. He only has to accept it officially.

Sorry to those who got horny about it.

• Haha
2016 Bring Our Boys Home Lineup

1. Tomkins
2. Fisiiahi
3. Hurrell
4. Matai
5. Fusitua
6. Foran
7. Johnson
8. Lillyman
9. Luke
10. Matulino
11. Hoffman
12. Mannering
13. Taumalolo

14. Henry
15. Kasiano
16. Matagi
17. Thompson

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ok pretty sure we'really getting nothing from Manly next year. Foran is still announcing his future in 4 weeks but he has been handed the million dollar contract he asked for. He only has to accept it officially.

Sorry to those who got horny about it.

From us or Manly?

Jordan G

Probably the Roosters.

And they'll still have enough to sign Taumololo, re-sign Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and JWH, and that's after adding Blake Ferguson of course.

For the hell of it they'll probably re-sign Maloney just so they can play him in reserve grade and giggle every time someone says "salary cap".

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
And they'll still have enough to sign Taumololo, re-sign Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and JWH, and that's after adding Blake Ferguson of course.

For the hell of it they'll probably re-sign Maloney just so they can play him in reserve grade and giggle every time someone says "salary cap".

well they do still have some spare cap space - they did release Daniel Mortimer afterall ;)

• Haha
Ryan Hall will just end up in the forwards too if some fans round here get their way. Theyre the same type player and build...
Ryan hall makes amazing defensive reads and is great under the High ball, Passes the ball inside and outside....reads intercepts well.....best winger in the world by some distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.