General WARRIORS QUIZ CHAMPIONSHIP (Take Two!)

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

ok, tomoro night it is 8pm (wednesday 1/2/06).
i better go and study.

LeagueNut_old

Sorry guys, something's come up and I don't know if I can be here for tomorrow. Best to say no at this stage.

Thursday is a definite goer if that suits you both.

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Is Phantom going to equal the record set by me? or is is going to crumble under the pressure.

Tomorrow Night we will found out.

be there or be squared (* or be serverd for the younger generation here)

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

Gee, this will be the first, i mean every time (knock wood) a game is Locked in something happens or gets cancelled, so no excuses P M , unless your chicken lol.

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

Take it easy on me hey P M, take your time make sure that your sure ok.

LeagueNut_old

Congratulations to PHANTOM MENACE, who continued his reign as champion with a 20-5 victory over Warrior_Hot_Stepper tonight!

Unfortunately, due to computer problems, I can't bring you a full rundown on the match ... but it was a tight affair until the final round, with the scores locked at 7-7 halfway through the match.

One highlight was PM's attempt at spelling Paleaaesina ... :lol: :lol:

Who wants to be next up for a challenge? Maybe it's about time that warriors_ballboy put his hand up for a re-match?? :shock:

Tajhay_old

i cant believe god not didnt help whs as he was defeated by the evil force of the pm ;)

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Well in my contract i signed before i took on my first challenger. There was a clause if and i lose the title i get a rematch anytime.

i am not going to use my loop hole in the contract to jump the Cue so i will let some there people go before me, Just to make it Fair

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

ok, since no-one is challenging PM ill have a re-match please. name the time and day and lets do it.