General Warriors Preseason 2020

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Presume you mean Sky City, however is that fact? What fucking idiot would have the ignorance to come up with that sponsorship deal in the NRL! I know that at one point Sky City weren’t planning to renew sponsorship, so perhaps there wasn’t much in the way of replacements, however still no excuse.
Management 101...Rule number 1...don't sell something for less than what it costs you
Rule number 2...Refer to rule number 1.

Any tradie, or construction company will tell you about the CEOs who quote at cost or below just to get a job. WTF :wtf: :wtf: ..my attitude is if I cannot make a dollar I stay home and watch TV...

Now Bruce...are you honestly saying you stay at home instead of working...nah Bruce...I don't get the time...I am too busy because my customers take my price because I am worth it.

Memo to Boy George...if you have to give your product away it is crap. Just saying like

Reaction score
Tony Martin

Tony Martin

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Anyone know who that guy in the middle photo is?BFD9CBC2-75B5-45D4-8525-4FC2A8D73707.png

Reaction score
The Falcon

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Reports coming out Nathan Brown is going to be a’guest coach’ with The Warriors working with the hooking brigade -.... maybe with a quiet agenda to help in other areas wink wink 😉

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
Reports coming out Nathan Brown is going to be a’guest coach’ with The Warriors working with the hooking brigade -.... maybe with a quiet agenda to help in other areas wink wink 😉

Hopefully he is able to slap some sense into Kearney.

Reaction score
Uncmase

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

Please let it be this one. And Moley got them mixed up....lolremote.png

Reaction score

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Wouldn't want Nathan Brown as a head coach but I like the role for him.
Slade Grffin became a test dummy half under him till serious injury. I think Danny Levi is playing better than he has for a while and even Connor Watson filled in admirably a few times in the year for the Knights.
Don't know much about Wayde Egan but there seems to be no egos with Nate Roache and Karl Lawton watching them in that pre season interview.
Hopefully they are keen to learn all they can off him as he was a great dummy half.

Reaction score
mrblonde

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Steve Kearney, your question for $10,000: Use the word "guest" in a sentence.

SK: I guest when Nathan Brown turned up I was out of a job as Warriors coach.

Is Nathan more slap-happy or slap-unhappy?

Reaction score
mrblonde

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
It's a nice way of saying to the fans "This Is The Best We Could Get."

How many Australian rugby league players/coaches burn their passports the minute after their fancy-schmancy smartphone flashes up: "New Zealand Warriors Recruitment called."?

Or commit crime just so they can say "Soz! I don't fit your good character test! I stole a ton of candy from a baby!"

It's code for "wait here for 6 months until we can get rid of our old head coach" then we'll give you a proper job
Close. Or code for "The salary that we're not paying you while you're a guest coach is being used to pay out the official coach so that you can become the official coach at which point we will appoint a new guest coach. Don't get too comfy in that office, now! No moving the shitty artwork!"?

Reaction score
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
What even is a 'guest' coach?
It's like when The Simpsons get a special guest star to have an affair with Marge while Homer's asleep at the plant. One time is was Michael Jackson, but it turned out it was just some bald nut in an asylum who thought he was Michael Jackson.

Top Bottom