Bring Them Back To First Grade Next Week?

• Manu Vatuvai

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Konrad Hurrell

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Ben Matulino

Votes: 63 53.4%
  • Bodeen Thompson

Votes: 110 93.2%
  • Albert Vete

Votes: 44 37.3%
  • Sam Lisone

Votes: 13 11.0%

• Total voters
mrblonde

mrblonde

That you know about.

In the same way that the piece "Why Konrad Had To Go" in the Herald said there were other incidents that weren't made public...

I'd be surprised if this was the first out of line thing he's done. Most people do a bad thing once or twice without getting caught and think "Cool! No-one's looking, I'll do something else bad!" At which point their boss/a seniors gets all Pink Floyd YOU!! STAND STILL LADDIE!! on them.

Reactions: 1 user
Diesel

Diesel

Whoever it was, this is who we need in the team and if this is a catalyst to a 2000/01 clean out and rebuild then I'm all for it

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
People are assuming it is SJ. It could be a number of people.
It could have been one of the 6 themselves. A few of them were late and so fucked the coaching staff started investigating straight away. Dont believe this shit about not drinking. A few were blind drunk. Have had this whisper of Shaun Johnson snitching but only from FB sources and not in house. Dont trust it myself. You NEVER break rank in a team unless you go to the captain who in turn would notify the coach. This would have all been done with total secrecy so I dont know how the word would have been leaked...

Reactions: 3 users

MXRecord

It could have been one of the 6 themselves. A few of them were late and so fucked the coaching staff started investigating straight away. Dont believe this shit about not drinking. A few were blind drunk.

If they were that bad, why are they still in the club?
I guess the 'line in the sand' means they wont be if it happens again. :-/

Last edited:

diehard

It could have been one of the 6 themselves. A few of them were late and so fucked the coaching staff started investigating straight away. Dont believe this shit about not drinking. A few were blind drunk. Have had this whisper of Shaun Johnson snitching but only from FB sources and not in house. Dont trust it myself. You NEVER break rank in a team unless you go to the captain who in turn would notify the coach. This would have all been done with total secrecy so I dont know how the word would have been leaked...
Late for what? Heard there was NO team meeting. Was there a team meeting?

• Angry
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Late for what? Heard there was NO team meeting. Was there a team meeting?
Why dont you share what you heard and how reliable your source is first. I wouldnt believe them if they didnt know about the team meeting lol. Thats how all this unraveled...

diehard

I thought I got it on here. So my source isn't reliable at all! I thought I read that there was no team meeting to attend on Wednesday morning. Someone in the media said there was a team meeting to discuss the Storm video and the Warriors went with it, without ever saying there was no such meeting scheduled.

So to my original question: was there a team meeting?

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I thought I got it on here. So my source isn't reliable at all! I thought I read that there was no team meeting to attend on Wednesday morning. Someone in the media said there was a team meeting to discuss the Storm video and the Warriors went with it, without ever saying there was no such meeting scheduled.

Video review session...

Sup42

Sup42

Video review session...
Yeah that's what I thought.

Team meeting was a term used by the media. However reporters framed it like ' in the follow up to the Storm debacle....a group of players showed up late.....like it was a crisis meeting.

McFafden always holds those video review sessions, so the truth is....it was a routine 'meeting' at the club after a bad loss.
..and the rest of it we all know.

The media on the other hand, made it more edgey with the 'crisis meeting....players don't give a shit angle ( the latter still applies without the salacious scandle angle.

As such.....in a way the media invented the .meeting then the Warriors using the word meeting.....allowed questioning whether the crisis meeting ever existed.

No there was no crisis meeting.

No the club did not try to cover the truth up.

There as a review meeting between coach and players, business as usisual.

Media can be a Religious fanaticism, a cult for the masses, crack pipe of reality with half truths in a sphere of secrecy and paranoia.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Toopi is King

Radio Sport, namely Kent Johns- who commentates every home game and talks to all the players, was the one who got the inside word that there was actually no meeting. If there is doubt about this so called rumour, maybe the non believers could call radio sport when Kent Johns is on and he could confirm it to the people that believe there was a team meeting

diehard

Radio Sport, namely Kent Johns- who commentates every home game and talks to all the players, was the one who got the inside word that there was actually no meeting. If there is doubt about this so called rumour, maybe the non believers could call radio sport when Kent Johns is on and he could confirm it to the people that believe there was a team meeting
There ya' go. I was right and not psychotic. Thank goodness I don't have to take my prescription meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Jay M

Jay M

There ya' go. I was right and not psychotic. Thank goodness I don't have to take my prescription meds.

Not a dig at you here... but being right and being psychotic aren't necessarily mutually exclusive ;)...

Just like me being paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

jonno

jonno

I didn't go out on Monday night after the storm game to get hammered on sleeping pills, and made it to my weekly posting review wide awake and on time, Tuesday morning.

That is all.

• Haha

diehard

I didn't go out on Monday night after the storm game to get hammered on sleeping pills, and made it to my weekly posting review wide awake and on time, Tuesday morning.

That is all.
...and you didn't have a massage therapist, physio, whirlpool, and a steam room plus a shrink either. Did it all on your own.