General Warriors Pre Season Games 2009

Jesbass_old

JB, the Kiwi boys don't go back until the 5th. Fieney is in Aussie, Simon in Raro, about the only 3 Kiwis at home are Lance, Jerome and Manu.

Fair enough - I figured your information would be more accurate than mine. A slap on the wrist for Dan Burton! :lol1:

Jesbass_old

I will be at the Warriors vs Storm trial in Hamilton on Feb 12th. I can't wait, I'll be at Stacey's first game back and the first time the new strip will be worn in anger.

I'm staying in Tokoroa that week so I'll be taking the rental car up. Who else is gonna be there?

Mrs Jesbass and I are planning to be there for sure. Want to meet up?

Skinny_Ravs82

No, not 'you guys' ick, no thanks

well it is going to be free from memory to all in the public who go aside from the members becuase it's being held, the trail against the Knights at a ground that is well public domain

Jesbass_old

Not sure what you mean, Skins - do you mean why don't the Warriors let members go for free? No idea. Better to ask them, really. I haven't heard anything about cost, but that's what I'd imagine it to be.

The open day will most likely be free.

Skinny_Ravs82

Ah thought I'd post this..well one of the infamous pics of 2008..heh heh...couldn't resist. It matches the article about the trial next year against the Storm :) Thanks to warriors.co.nz of course!!

vatuvei_storm_2008_1a.jpg

Jesbass_old

I take pride in the knowledge that a Wai-Coa Bay selection will be playing the Warriors U20s as the warm up match for the Storm trial match. I can't see them winning, but as it was initially going to just be a Waikato selection, having it expanded to include Coastline and the Bay Of Plenty is heartening.

LordGnome_old

I know I have upset all the religious people on the forum before with my Richard Dawkins type aetheist rants, but I visited the Church of Ratana the prophet yesterday.

And I am as complete a non-believer as NU is a National voting walking rugby league encyclopedia, for Jesus H. Corbit's sake!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesbass_old

Fair enough. I was surprised that Skinny hadn't made the connection, actually.

LordGnome_old

Don't be surprised by anything that Skinny types ,as she is obviously a pubic hair short of a merkhin.

AmieJ_old

Not all trial games are free... I remember going to one sharks v bunnies in 07 and we paid the same price as a normal game to get in... Mayb everyone got different rules and depends on the ground at which they are playing... (thought id put my 2cents in :) )

Jesbass_old

Good point, Amie. It's in Hamilton, so the Warriors will need to cover the accommodation for both teams, (or at least the Storm), as well as pre-match entertainment.