Rumour Warriors Player Split Rumour 2016

These retards have wrecked the club I once loved with all my heart and soul.

They have shit all over the jersey, they have shit all over the pride of league here.

To the warriors players I say F@ck you for what you have done to our club - we don't deserve you, and you don't deserve to have the careers you have.

Finally F@ck off to the warriors owners, its clear and evident you don't know how to run a business, 5 years out of the finals and with a club that turns more and more into a walking joke line every year - you disgust me.

Reactions: 5 users
That's an interesting phenomenon...

Do other clubs forums provide as much factual information as ours for the Media to feed on?

Or do they keep the inside dirt well hidden from public view?

It is interesting, you could almost build the argument that some of the bad press the Warriors receive is derived if not from fact then at least the sentiment or tone of the comments posted on this forum.

Over here I think there's enough for the league scribes to sink their teeth into especially in Sydney without having to trawl through reems of posts on the clubs fan sites for a story.

In terms of factual information in general it's hard to say, but fortunately for the club the guys we have that are close to things don't have loose lips and don't post rumors.

The upshot is that NZ is a tough place for a single club to operate in and it probably wouldn't hurt for the media to lay off a bit, particularly with personal stuff and stories that aren't substantiated in fact but thats just my opinion.

Reactions: 3 users
These retards have wrecked the club I once loved with all my heart and soul.

They have shit all over the jersey, they have shit all over the pride of league here.

To the warriors players I say F@ck you for what you have done to our club - we don't deserve you, and you don't deserve to have the careers you have.

Finally F@ck off to the warriors owners, its clear and evident you don't know how to run a business, 5 years out of the finals and with a club that turns more and more into a walking joke line every year - you disgust me.

Absolutely. I'm with you. The players that have tarnished this club by their childish antics over so many years can get fucked.

Totally disgusted in the lot of the bastards and won't spend another cent in support until I see real change.

LOL can't believe i've just read all 5 pages of this bullshit.........just saying :banghead::banghead:

I hate it when this club plays bad, and we all start fighting each other......we are all brothers, who share the same interest in the same team, sad we forget that at times boy's.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
This whole situation is ridiculous. Some rookies are offended when told they play like shit after playing like shit. They complain to big brother. Big brother tells media. Media and fans out 2 and 2 together get 5 cause someone on the inside has the tip.
Fuck me Warriors. Man up. Cop your criticism and stop playing like shit.
Keep your meetings secret and if you don't like playing footy go join us in a normal boring job.

Well it's gonna be hard to top what's come through these last 6 weeks, but we can do it...

Much of that was just rumor so it wouldn't be hard to get something printed which I think again makes the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Much of that was just rumor so it shouldn't be hard to get something printed.
Piece of cake really.

Just need to work the right angle...

Couple of Manu drops and and a Hurrell thrown in for good measure, and it's all over the front pages..

Then work the failing Aussie Captain situation and it's world wide...;)

Reactions: 1 users
"Look we're certainly aware of the rumours and all of the noise in the media but I can say that there's no rift," he said

No rift my hairy arse, what was Konrad then?, and what was the naughty 6? and what was the Vatuvei?

Surely just 'arse' would have sufficed. :eek:

• Haha
I disagree. I think we have reached a tipping point where the old culture has been found out and exposed. Of course some players don't like the change and are trying to revolt and take the gullible rest with them. I say carry on with the cleanout Jim. Pity that some contracts are for so long... its gonna take a while longer yet.

That's better than having no chance of getting there at all.
lol at least with the old culture we used to win some games look at us now!

lol at least with the old culture we used to win some games look at us now!
Yes we did win some games but most years have been the same, a couple of key signings, faith that this is the season, and a normally bad start, and then sack the coach bandwagon nothing much has changed.
Must admit this is as bad as it gets and if we play like sh!! today what next?
More rumours, dreams shattered (again) blood pressure elevated profanities uttered, only to go back for more the following week.
I need a doctor

• Haha
No truth to the rumours of a split, but 6 guys go out getting drunk and on pills with energy drinks, and a senior member turns them in, and they have a 4 and 7 record, but there is harmony. If there is harmony, someone's having a good time at the fan's expense. I'd be barking mad if I were a player and this shit was going on.

If this is true that players or players needs to have a stop and think about a few things these players have to remember sometimes a player might not like a coach but at the end of the day everyone has a job to do at the end of the day and alot of these players earn more money than us .

They can't just keep wasting the time of the supporters and the club supporters like us pay out of our pocket for cable TV merchandise or game tickets to watch the team

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
a lot said on here re a couple of rumors with no substance given, but i like many would not be surprised to find out that there is truth in them based on what we see on game day.

so assuming the rumor is true i have to put this back on the coach and management. This is all my opinion so feel free to disagree but this is the way i see it.

When there is a staff member who disagrees with the team leader or management it is his/her responsibility to follow instructions as given. Not to interpret them as they desire or ignore them. It is then up to management to follow up on this and correct or suspend workers that wont follow instructions. As soon as you dont do this, you as management have created the situation for rebellion

So the way it should work is, A warriors player is told to shuffle in to support his team mates on the inside leaving his edges at risk. The player disagrees but does it anyway because that is the way he has been told to play.
Next week he is given the same instruction so he questions it with the coach, expressing why he feels it is not working. The coach explains why he needs it done this way and they play with the player doing as asked.
Third week the player stops paying attention to the coach as they know better, they play the way that is best for them and the results are better.
This is where the coach needs to suspend them for a game for not following instructions. When this doesnt happen the player talks to others and says how he improved things, how by ignoring the coach the results went better. He has now told everyone indirectly to ignore the coach.
Next week 2 more players try playing their own way and the team are getting beaten badly as there is no cohesion.

Now imagine if in the third week the player had kept playing as instructed. then the game plan now obvious to everyone shows that the coach is an idiot and 2 weeks later is fired and replaced by someone with a brain. And everyone is happy.

bruce

Contributor
Matty Johns said the Warriors were a talent graveyard when Sheck signed last year.

That's what pisses me off most about all this. That he's currently, absolutely right.
If Matty Johns, an alleged rapist no less, is right about anything, it is purely coincidental IMO
Unfortunately, the last decent captain we had was Steve Price, signed at the right time, led from the front and had the respect of the playing group...I won't go into the off field stuff as I'm not knowledgeable in what went behind the scenes....
Price wasn't popular with the team and played like a true selfish pro. Campion was the type of leader we needed, with Cleary at centre organising the backline and learning how to figure out the bro culture. The problem is our clever management back then couldn't see it.

Calling Matty Johns an aledged rapist is pretty uncool.
I've had false claims made about me to the police and trust me the feeling isn't good. The worst bit is that it never really goes away.
Especially if you had looked into the aledged rape you are talking about. The woman that made those claims was very lucky to not have serious charges put against her for making those claims.
Yet people still want to use it to put the boot into him. Imagine if it was you or your son being talked about like that when you knew it wasn't true.

Reactions: 6 users

bruce

Contributor
Calling Matty Johns an aledged rapist is pretty uncool.
I've had false claims made about me to the police and trust me the feeling isn't good. The worst bit is that it never really goes away.
Especially if you had looked into the aledged rape you are talking about. The woman that made those claims was very lucky to not have serious charges put against her for making those claims.
Yet people still want to use it to put the boot into him. Imagine if it was you or your son being talked about like that when you knew it wasn't true.
Why wasn't she charged?

I assume she was given a firm warning and sent on her way. I wouldn't know that though. I wasn't involved in that decision.