Social Official Music Thread

I started listening to Joe Walsh after watching the Brian Johnson Life on the Road series.

On that episode he mentions his time here in New Zealand. Seeing this article is pretty cool having such a big star having a connection to New Zealand.

I was a bit worried seeing the bit that it is likely his last time as you immediately think it will mention an illness or something. Probably just that he is 76 so likely won't be travelling as much.

I started listening to Joe Walsh after watching the Brian Johnson Life on the Road series.

On that episode he mentions his time here in New Zealand. Seeing this article is pretty cool having such a big star having a connection to New Zealand.

I was a bit worried seeing the bit that it is likely his last time as you immediately think it will mention an illness or something. Probably just that he is 76 so likely won't be travelling as much.

Read recently he lost his little daughter in tragic circumstances, poor guy. Not sure if you can ever get over something like that.

Stevie Nicks said he was the love of her life too, was proud when he joined Herbs, seemed to be a healing time for him.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uynf4ofTCk

Last edited:
Joan Jett, David Gilmour, Tony Iommi.
Joe walsh in there I think, some not guitarists I think Joan Armatrading there, is Clapton at bottom right - old looking bugger

Back