NRL NRL Round 3, 2024 Discussion

Is this cross-forum working? Apparently not. I feel for the broncbros, hope it doesn't blow out too badly.
Nope. Might be next round.

Our posts go through to broncoshq so they can see it. But broncoshq posts not coming through to our site.

Silvertails no other forums posts get shown there and their own posts don't get shown to other sites.

Nope. Might be next round.

Our posts go through to broncoshq so they can see it. But broncoshq posts not coming through to our site.

Silvertails no other forums posts get shown there and their own posts don't get shown to other sites.
Sproj the banana guy was good for a laugh!

Yeah but are you looking forward to round 18 when it is the rematch of the rematch of last years Grand Final?

The anticipation is probably gone now after that score.
Could have Haas, Reynolds and JFH back so will be a completely different game. Will be looking forward to that as well and hoping it is closer.

Walsh has facial fracture. Could be out for a number of weeks for recovery

Yeah it looked pretty bad the way it was bleeding so profusely.
Crazy that further scans show there's a fracture after all, he would have come back on if he didn't have blurred vision....

Pretty poor by the Penny fans booing him when he was coming off/on the sidelines. I get the initial boos when he stayed down, as they would have thought he was milking it but it was shown pretty early that he was bleeding loads.

Rough break for Broncos, the 3 players you don't wanna lose all gone...

Yeah it looked pretty bad the way it was bleeding so profusely.
Crazy that further scans show there's a fracture after all, he would have come back on if he didn't have blurred vision....

Pretty poor by the Penny fans booing him when he was coming off/on the sidelines. I get the initial boos when he stayed down, as they would have thought he was milking it but it was shown pretty early that he was bleeding loads.

Rough break for Broncos, the 3 players you don't wanna lose all gone...
The Penrith crowd is absolutely feral

Back