General Warriors Nicknames!

*Kimmy*_old

Hmm i now call Ruben "straightner"..cos when i was getting my hair cut last week, steam was coming off my hair and i was like to mum "steam was coming off my hair like steam comes off Ruben Wiki"..so yeah tis Rubens new name lol.

playdaball_old

RL nicknames can be a little dull due to the Aussie influence ie - Steve Price becomes Pricey, Peter Jackson becomes Jacko etc.

Skinny_Ravs82

playdaball said:
RL nicknames can be a little dull due to the Aussie influence ie - Steve Price becomes Pricey, Peter Jackson becomes Jacko etc.

that's what this thread's for mate! ;) for us to be a little more creative. Please no negativities. thanks :D

AmeriKiwi_old

playdaball said:

What does Beef Jerky become in Oz?

*Kimmy*_old

Hm, they arnt Warriors players but i see no point creating a new thread for the same thing lol. I call Willie Mason, Willie M, and Willie Tonga, Willie T..not really nick names..just shorter names.

I call Sonny Bill, Sonny Jill..because of a fan, in fan of the month on the Bulldogs website.

I call Trent Cutler, Cutty. Hazem, Haz, or Hazbo. Matt Utai just Matty lol. I call Roy Asotasi, Roy Roy.

JonB_old

You all are crazy. The closet i got to a nick name was Toopi you fu#$%&()*%:)! idiot.

raypower_old

In light of the weekends team and appropriating the Beatles

"All we are saying...

Is give me a Lance!"

We could even do Sir Lance-a-Lot (but with Gatis back it'll probably go back to "Sir Lance-every couple of weeks")

Skinny_Ravs82

haha Ray that's nice ;)

GTD, that sonny bill one is funny (to me anyway)..hahaha

*Kimmy*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
haha Ray that's nice ;)

GTD, that sonny bill one is funny (to me anyway)..hahaha
Haha yeah this guy wanna gunna their child if it was a girl Sonny Jill..bahaha i dont think he ever did though.

AmeriKiwi_old

JonB said:
You all are crazy. The closet i got to a nick name was Toopi you fu#$%&()*%:)! idiot.

hmmm... "you all are crazy"... careful, Jonny, say it fast and it`ll become Y`All... then we`ll have to name you Jonny Rebel!! YEEEEE-HAAAH!! ; ))

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

I call
Tony Puletua - Big T
Joe Galuvao - Joey Gee
Frank Pritchard - Franky

how about Mickey for mckinnon when he comes over

*Kimmy*_old

I also forgot to mention i call Hazem Twinkletoes. I sometimes call Nate Myles either Natus..or 2 in 1(because of his 2 in 1 forehead)

AmeriKiwi_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
lol danny boy where ya been?

Wail... I bin down in GEO-RRR-GIA, Missy... not George-eee-ya, as the kiwis like to say, but GeoRRRge-ahhh, as the rednecks like to say.