Pick Your Team Storm v Warriors - Round 2, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Preferred halves partner to SJ?

• Luke Metcalf

• TMM

• CHT

• Undecided???

Results are only viewable after voting.
scary to think we probably start this season 0-2 don't see us beating melb after the losses and results from this round just hope we can bounce back from this
Not the end of the world, as long as if we lose we put a strong performance on against the Storm.

Either the Rabbits or Donkeys will be winless after round two also, just the way the draw goes sometimes.

Not hearing much mental resilience here.

Everyone wrote us off round 3 last year against the cows in their back yard in 30 degree heat and we went over there and smashed em!

Let’s go Storm the storm.

Up the Wahs! Is that still a thing or has the announcer killed it?

Last edited:
A fella on Facebook posted:

Egan training with the rehab group
Capewell training with main team but with a non contact bib, so is Barnett.

Egan does look okay tho, elbow heavily strapped.

CHT training at hooker.
I'm curious as to what elbow he injured as his left elbow/arm was already strapped before he went down...

Are there any other old people fans on the site like me? I take meds each night and they make me sleepy. I fell asleep half an hour into Friday's match and had to catch the replay the next day to watch the full game. Is anyone else thinking of having a nanna nap on saturday evening before the 9.35pm kick off time???
Happened to me once, conked out in the second half, we were winning well of course, if we were trailing I woulda stayed up the whole game wracked with anxiety. That old friend, Warrior PTSD, known to keep soldiers awake in the Meekong Delta, Charlie everywhere...

Totally the Warriors fault not mine.

A fella on Facebook posted:

Egan training with the rehab group
Capewell training with main team but with a non contact bib, so is Barnett.

Egan does look okay tho, elbow heavily strapped.

CHT training at hooker.

Games shaping up to be a bit of slaughter reading this.

Hopefully we can keep it within 12 and under, claim a moral victory for all the noobs who will be playing.

Bellamy will target the young blokes. Webster will tell the youth to just hold the pill and play safe, make your tackles, do as much work as you have in you, Kearney ball in other words.

Kearney ball in these circumstances with half a spine gone and your main defensive starting players is better than throwing it around and getting done by fifty. Could still get done by fifty anyway.

We should try the old Warriors Anti storm tactic. Run from Dummy half and let the best players like AFB and Tohu pop a ball to break up the Storms wrestle machine, then Dummy half run those greenhorns on the next ruck play. Sprint our way down field using young legs, rather than trying to be flash with set plays using guys who can barely do them in NSW cup.

Any highlights of CHT at dummy half for Samoa??

I just want someone who has a flat bullet pass, can we draft Aaron Smith?

1. Tuaupiki
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. RTS
5. Montoya
6. Metcalf
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan / Lussick (IF Egan ruled out)
10. Barnett
11. Ford
12. Capewell
13. Harris

14. CHT / Lussick
15. Ale / Afoa
16. Jazz
17. Walker

Assumptions:
- Capewell fit to play
- Egan 50:50
- Jazz was immense in Cup and deserves a shot - also got injured in Melbourne last year so it would nice for him to go back and rewrite the script at AAMI park
- Afoa / Ale - toss a coin. One not used (bizzarley) and the other had a 15 minute defensive cameo. Leaning towards Ale as Afoa didn't bend the line (but was defensively strong)

IMG_7937.jpeg

Back