Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The divisive 3 waters.

- A policy that 99% of council's voted against
- Over $1.2 billion wasted
- A policy the majority of public didn’t want complete with a huge backlash
- a policy Labour sneakily tried to entrench

Finally gone 🎉

Where do we read about this great event? The media are talking about mice in supermarkets instead 🤷‍♂️
Disinformation at it's worst.

Show some integrity.

Attachments

• 1707892440518.png
    1707892440518.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 40
When I went to Nursing School on the North shore at AIT there were 12 Maori and one hundred an two Pakeha in my class.

A bunch of Pakeha accused me of getting my placement because I am Maori.

I finished with an A average which was pretty much my fuck you to all those women who tried to make my right to study about my race.

You can ignore the reality of this extremely racist country all you like....keep ignoring it....clap clap...while posting about beneficiaries should be applying to countdown to push trolleys....hey I just told you my Mathematician sister could not get a job in Countdown and you are being a woos and not responding.....good on you.

Bottom line, if you are Maori and you ask for a Job, you ain't getting one unless there is no one white or a quota system to fill.

Truth.

I wish more New Zealanders were honest about that shit eh, it would make me have more respect for most of you people in here.

I am hoping this Govt gets rid of the treaty so there is no longer a reason for Maori to be this Uncle Tom peaceable placid group who always have quiet protests.

Lets get rid of all that so that the conversation switches to Maori talking openly about theft, home invasion, rape, genocide, Apartheid and state sponsored domination and human rights abuses, rather than waving placards, if the Pakeha get rid of the Treaty we can go directly to the mainstream court, the international courts and the United Nations.

Lets get rid of the treaty and put the international spotlight on abuses in this country, lets have Aljazeera reporting on Maori Issues so the whole world enters the dialogue and the local Pakeha narrative is drowned out by neutral, fair, international judgement of the what happened to Maori here, what continues to happen to Maori here, and what this new Govt have planned for Maori here.

That stupid treaty has been a muffler on Maori causes and a way to keep all the illegality and undemocratic shit Pakeha do....in house, that stupid treaty the Pakeha want rid of is their biggest gag on Maori issues, so I say, please have a referendum and get rid of it so we can be like every other group and no longer kiss the arse of an old document our grandfathers signed in good faith, free us from the bonds of that shit.

Lets air New Zealands laundry globally and empower Maori to see what other people have to say who are not biased like the powers that be who control the lying narrative in this country.

Ban the treaty and expose the shit to to world so Maori see it measured by the court of international opinion and take the conversation forward on the front foot, rather than these piece meal Pakeha settlement payouts.
I’m not white, I have employed heaps of Maori. My business partner is Maori. I employ who’s best for the job.

You let your performance show through in your training irrespective of race. Well done. That’s the way it should be. Just like I have done.

I hope you pass that message onto your children instead of ‘everyone’s against us and it’s everyone else’s fault.’

One way puts the power in your own hands and empowers, the other way hands your destiny to something you have no control over.

When I went to Nursing School on the North shore at AIT there were 12 Maori and one hundred an two Pakeha in my class.

A bunch of Pakeha accused me of getting my placement because I am Maori.

I finished with an A average which was pretty much my fuck you to all those women who tried to make my right to study about my race.

You can ignore the reality of this extremely racist country all you like....keep ignoring it....clap clap...while posting about beneficiaries should be applying to countdown to push trolleys....hey I just told you my Mathematician sister could not get a job in Countdown and you are being a woos and not responding.....good on you.

Bottom line, if you are Maori and you ask for a Job, you ain't getting one unless there is no one white or a quota system to fill.

Truth.

I wish more New Zealanders were honest about that shit eh, it would make me have more respect for most of you people in here.

I am hoping this Govt gets rid of the treaty so there is no longer a reason for Maori to be this Uncle Tom peaceable placid group who always have quiet protests.

Lets get rid of all that so that the conversation switches to Maori talking openly about theft, home invasion, rape, genocide, Apartheid and state sponsored domination and human rights abuses, rather than waving placards, if the Pakeha get rid of the Treaty we can go directly to the mainstream court, the international courts and the United Nations.

Lets get rid of the treaty and put the international spotlight on abuses in this country, lets have Aljazeera reporting on Maori Issues so the whole world enters the dialogue and the local Pakeha narrative is drowned out by neutral, fair, international judgement of the what happened to Maori here, what continues to happen to Maori here, and what this new Govt have planned for Maori here.

That stupid treaty has been a muffler on Maori causes and a way to keep all the illegality and undemocratic shit Pakeha do....in house, that stupid treaty the Pakeha want rid of is their biggest gag on Maori issues, so I say, please have a referendum and get rid of it so we can be like every other group and no longer kiss the arse of an old document our grandfathers signed in good faith, free us from the bonds of that shit.

Lets air New Zealands laundry globally and empower Maori to see what other people have to say who are not biased like the powers that be who control the lying narrative in this country.

Ban the treaty and expose the shit to to world so Maori see it measured by the court of international opinion and take the conversation forward on the front foot, rather than these piece meal Pakeha settlement payouts.
Shit your family interviews badly bro.

43 against, 13 undecided, 9 for. In what world does that make up 99%?
It was a clear majority. Are you saying the councils overall supported it?

Nowhere near!

And since your so transparent, was this before or after the govt spent hundreds of millions sweetening the deal to try to buy their support?

So over time they MUST creep closer to low paid employees every time wage growth is less than inflation!

Taken to its extreme eventually a beneficiary would earn MORE than a low paid full time employee 🤔
And the simple answer to that is to also increase the minimum wage by the same amount so the gap between the minimum wage and the benefits doesn’t creep close.

Big donor’s ask: Minister reviews cameras on fishing boats​

As he meets with minister over wine and oysters, Westfleet chief executive confirms up to $30k in donations to Shane Jones and coalition partners.

A fishing boss, who Newsroom has confirmed is one of NZ First deputy leader Shane Jones' biggest campaign donors, is pushing for the minister to get rid of cameras on boats.

Big donor’s ask: Minister reviews cameras on fishing boats​

As he meets with minister over wine and oysters, Westfleet chief executive confirms up to $30k in donations to Shane Jones and coalition partners.

A fishing boss, who Newsroom has confirmed is one of NZ First deputy leader Shane Jones' biggest campaign donors, is pushing for the minister to get rid of cameras on boats.

Has Jimmy asked about the wrong donors?

I know that the government will say that increasing the rental stock will help the supply and demand issues over rental stock (particularly in Auckland, BOP, Wellington and Queenstown), but I personally feel going from 20 or more new rental units to one new one is dropping the exemption for overseas investors too much. Only my opinion, but I'd drop it to say ten of more. That opens up more potential land for rental properties but not to the extent that the proposed change would.

Back