General Warriors Misc Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Quite possibly the worse fake I have ever seen. Dont even know where to start with whats wrong with it???

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-ZEALAND-AUCKLAND-WARRIORS-TRAINING-SHIRT-JERSEY-MEDIUM-/251489846254

Hahaha, yeah I was going to bring this one to your attention mate!

I don't know where to begin with the 2006-2008 Puma design with the CCC logo, the NRL corporate logo that hasn't appeared on an official jersey since 2001, tiny lion red sleeve logos, and then the green logo with 'Auckland Warrior'!

Absolute shocker!

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Was just wondering if anyone had any of these jerseys that I need to complete my collection...

1997 Round 8 vs Bulldogs

Worn during the Warriors Round 8 loss to the Bulldogs. These pictures are all that exist of this jersey and Ive never seen one anywhere else.

2002 Mt Albert tribute jersey

2002 Mt Albert Anniversary
Worn during a trial game against the Rabbitohs at Carlaw Park. It was to celebrate 30 years since the Rabbitohs had played Mt Albert at the same venue 30 years prior. Only some 30 were ever made and most were auctioned off.

2004 Puma special

2004 Puma Special
Worn in Round 25 match against the Roosters. This match is more infamously remembered for Awen Guttenbeils huge hit on Ned Catic. Not sure on the exact numbers but only some 150 were ever made and most were given to sponsors or player issued. The number #7 was given to members of a corporate box.

2005 10th Anniversary jersey

2005 10th Anniversary
Worn during the Round 16 win over the Broncos at Mt Smart stadium. Was worn to mark the Warriors 10th Anniversary of entering the NRL cometition. This game would also be the day Simon Mannering made his first grade debut. Again, not sure on the real number but its said only 150 were made and the majority were given to sponsors, pre-sales or were given away by Vodafone as prizes.

2009 NYC home away

2009 U20 Home and Away.
Need both NYC jerseys from this year. The majority were match worn with only a handful being sold through the CCC outlet store as surplus stock. Theres also a version with Toyota sleeve sponsor that was made for the finals.

2009 Sonny Fai collection

2009 Sonny Fai embroidered jerseys.
Need all three of the home, away and heritage. The Warriors jerseys from that year bore the signature of Sonny Fai who tragically drowned after a preseason training run at Bethells Beach. Only player issue jerseys had them. A few of the heritage jerseys were sold at the CCC end of year sale.

2012 U20 Blue Paintball training jersey

2012 U20 Blue Paintball
Worn during the NYC teams trial matches for that year and as a training jersey ever since. Wasnt available for general sale and only team issued. A few did make it during CCC end of year sales. I also believe the NRL team had a version with different sleeve sponsors but I cant find a photo of it just yet.

DSC00446

2002 Away.
What makes this jersey unique is the sewn on Lion Red and NRL patches. These were only ever done for the match worn jerseys. The framed jersey on the left is from hanging in the Mad Butchers Lounge at Mt Smart.

Puma training jerseys 2006 2007

2006-2007 Puma training jerseys.
Range of training jerseys made by Puma. Made in black and silver for opposed training sessions, these werent available for general sale bar a very small amount. Werent actually worn during any games so not too fussed on getting them but will still be a nice addition to the collection.

Warriors U20 2008 away jersey

2008 U20 Away.
Most were only match issue jerseys but a handful were given to sponsors. Have tried a few players but none were given the away for this year. Took me years just to find a picture of the damn

Awen Guttenbeil Testimonial

2006 Awen Guttenbeil Testimonial
Made by Puma and worn during the Round 22 win against the Sharks. This would be the original jersey that the CCC 2010 Heritage would be based off. Only 30 were ever made and most were auctioned off.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
MT well did you ever track down a Manu worn and signed game day number 5 ?

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Some of you may have noticed that Im doing profiles for every jersey the Warriors have ever issued. In need of some jersey pics of ones I dont have pics for. Prefer real pics of your own jerseys.

Anyone able to post or PM a pic of the 2008 Away jersey. The one Simon Mannering and Jerome Ropati are wearing below. Must have the 100 Year Centennial badge. Need front and back please.

Cheers

Away 2008 Storm Finals

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Thank you Mufasa for the pic.

Upload 2015 2 7 9 23 4

Does anyone have another one of the store bought replica? Just noticed that the above jersey has the Vodafone wording in white where as the players jerseys all had them in red. Need a couple more to compare and see if they were red or white...

scree

scree

Thank you Mufasa for the pic.
Does anyone have another one of the store bought replica? Just noticed that the above jersey has the Vodafone wording in white where as the players jerseys all had them in red. Need a couple more to compare and see if they were red or white...

I spent a couple of years collecting images of Warriors jerseys on TradeMe. I was planning on creating a website for the history of the Warriors uniforms. I have since gone off this idea because of how ridiculous the designs are, and how many jerseys are now being released every year. I no longer have an interest in this, I think it has become farcical. Anyway, I have kept those images, and I have found evidence of the 2008 away jersey with both white and red writing (see attached image).

Attachments

• wa.jpg
    wa.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I spent a couple of years collecting images of Warriors jerseys on TradeMe. I was planning on creating a website for the history of the Warriors uniforms. I have since gone off this idea because of how ridiculous the designs are, and how many jerseys are now being released every year. I no longer have an interest in this, I think it has become farcical. Anyway, I have kept those images, and I have found evidence of the 2008 away jersey with both white and red writing (see attached image).
Much appreciated scree. Weird one that it comes in both red and white. I'll go back through my images and see if the players always played in the red Vodafone jerseys. Im thinking the white ones came out first and Vodafone didnt think the logo popped enough so from then on the orders had them coming in in the red colour...

Fazz

Fazz

View attachment 9900
2005 10th Anniversary
Worn during the Round 16 win over the Broncos at Mt Smart stadium. Was worn to mark the Warriors 10th Anniversary of entering the NRL cometition. This game would also be the day Simon Mannering made his first grade debut. Again, not sure on the real number but its said only 150 were made and the majority were given to sponsors, pre-sales or were given away by Vodafone as prizes.

Man, why the HELL was that not mass produced? Got to be the best remake of the original strip thus far. I would have forked out for that one and I was a broke ass 15 year old in 2005.

Reactions: 4 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Agree 100%. Best 1995 reproduction ever. Not sure why it was never mass produced? Puma are almost single-handedly responsible for most of the rarest jerseys out there. One reason I can think of is that Puma made their jerseys in New Zealand where as CCC make theirs where ever is best and cheapest. My 2015 Nines jersey is made in China.

Anyway, Im looking for that 2005 jersey if anyone has one in any size...

https://www.nzwarriors.com/player-profiles/2005-anniversary-jersey.259/

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Agree 100%. Best 1995 reproduction ever. Not sure why it was never mass produced? Puma are almost single-handedly responsible for most of the rarest jerseys out there. One reason I can think of is that Puma made their jerseys in New Zealand where as CCC make theirs where ever is best and cheapest. My 2015 Nines jersey is made in China.

Anyway, Im looking for that 2005 jersey if anyone has one in any size...

https://www.nzwarriors.com/player-profiles/2005-anniversary-jersey.259/

Definitely the best 1995 remake because it was almost an exact replica barring the 2005 sponsor logos. The 2010 and 2014 versions were ok, but were more like tribute jerseys as they only really reflected the colours of the original.

The other thing to note about the 2005 jersey is that it featured a Lion Red sleeve logo that was only ever featured on this jersey for the Warriors. I think the Kiwis used it a few times on their jerseys however.

I'm one of the lucky few people that own this jersey, but I do see a few people wearing it in the crowd during the games at Mt Smart.

I still can't believe that we're not going to wear a replica 1995 jersey for the 20th anniversary game against the Broncos. It would be a massive seller and I'm hoping that CCC are secretly preparing one like they did with the Wellington jersey in 2013.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Need some help identifying a couple jerseys.

Dont know what year this jersey is? Anyone? Has to be 2003 on because of the black Warriors logo. First pics I have seen of it are from a 2006 training run but its not from that year as they had another black and grey combo training jersey.
2006 Training jersey front
2006 Training jersey rear

This one is a mish mash of different years. It has the 2006 Lion Red League sleeve sponsor and Nissan Forklift Loadlift logo but the Vodafone logo is 2007. It has to one of those years. I have never seen a training picture of it. Anyone know when Allied Work Force came on board?
2007 Trial jersey front
2007 Trial jersey rear

Lastly Im looking to buy a 2013 Subzero jersey if anyone wants to sell it. After a 2XL but will take any size to hold in my collection. PM me if your keen. Can pay cash or trade for a new season jersey...
2013 Training Subzero replica front

K1W1 WARR1OR

K1W1 WARR1OR

Need some help identifying a couple jerseys.

Dont know what year this jersey is? Anyone? Has to be 2003 on because of the black Warriors logo. First pics I have seen of it are from a 2006 training run but its not from that year as they had another black and grey combo training jersey.

This one is a mish mash of different years. It has the 2006 Lion Red League sleeve sponsor and Nissan Forklift Loadlift logo but the Vodafone logo is 2007. It has to one of those years. I have never seen a training picture of it. Anyone know when Allied Work Force came on board?

Lastly Im looking to buy a 2013 Subzero jersey if anyone wants to sell it. After a 2XL but will take any size to hold in my collection. PM me if your keen. Can pay cash or trade for a new season jersey...

Did you not get the sub zero one? I had to get my mother in law to get me one took her ages to track one down

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Did you not get the sub zero one? I had to get my mother in law to get me one took her ages to track one down
Got two when they were released. Sold one to another collector and just swapped the one I had for a jersey I need. Figure it would be easier to get another Subzero than the 2007 Puma training jersey that was only given to players...