Lastest additions to the collection. 2010 U20's matchworn home jersey
2010 U20 matchworn home jersey 17 front
2010 U20 matchworn home jersey 17 closeup

2010 U20 matchworn home jersey 17 back
2010 U20 matchworn home jersey 17 closeup1

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Charlie Gubb's U20's 2010 Grand Final jersey...
2010 U20 matchworn Grand Final jersey 15 back
2010 U20 matchworn Grand Final jersey 15 closeup1
2010 U20 matchworn Grand Final jersey 15 front
2010 U20 matchworn Grand Final jersey 15 closeup

Attachments

• 2010 U20 matchworn Grand Final jersey #15 closeup2.JPG
    2010 U20 matchworn Grand Final jersey #15 closeup2.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 18

KPWarrior

Not sure if this has already been noted, I was just looking at some Warriors gear on ebay and found this from Griffin Sports Online in the UK! they've got a few 2013 Warriors jerseys including Home, Heritage, Inferno and Terminator, all priced the same, I'm looking at it in $AU and that would be $AU112.60 incl' shipping!

https://stores.ebay.com.au/Griffin-Sports-Online?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Might take 2 weeks to arrive but I thought that was quite a saving!

and I just noticed I put it in the wrong thread, Oops!

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Can anyone here tell me which one of these is the home jersey and which one is the away during the 2000 season? I have pics of the Warriors playing in both at home. White one was definately the away jersey for the 2001 and 2002 when we had the black jersey but Im only unsure of the 2000 season...

DSC00216
2001 2002 away jersey front

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Can anyone here tell me which one of these is the home jersey and which one is the away during the 2000 season? I have pics of the Warriors playing in both at home. White one was definately the away jersey for the 2001 and 2002 when we had the black jersey but Im only unsure of the 2000 season...

View attachment 902 View attachment 903
I think officially the red one was a "special" jersey that was used frequently and pretty much became our away jersey. I'm sure we didn't have an official away jersey that year. The red jersey is probably the jersey I would most like to get a hold of.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I think officially the red one was a "special" jersey that was used frequently and pretty much became our away jersey. I'm sure we didn't have an official away jersey that year. The red jersey is probably the jersey I would most like to get a hold of.

The red 2000 jersey is pretty hard to get. I only just got the one in the pic yesterday but its not in very good condition at all. Seasons where the Warriors sucked the season before and during the current one people were less likely to buy their jerseys. Makes sense. The biggest selling jerseys were from the 2003 season for the opposite reason. You can always try find the 2008 Heritage jersey which will be alot easier to find.

2008 Heritage jersey front

Tried to find the answer on google. Think they got it right about the red being the away jersey but they have the Nike jersey as being the home one which is completely wrong. Nike were replaced by Puma that year.

Untitled

Anyway, Im going to catalogue the red one as the away jersey. Thanks for the help...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Can anybody identify this jersey? Apparently from a source involved with the Warriors. Ive never seen them worn for a game or training. Made by Carisbrook.

Vodafone jer 5

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Just been talking to my father who lives in Australia. He was just telling me about a mate of his who had been discussing with Dad my obsession with the Warriors. His mate told him his brother had a signed original 1995 Warriors jersey. His brother had died and would not need it anymore, so this guy was going to get it for me. He went round to see the widow to claim the jersey, only to be told by her that no one would ever get that jersey because he had had himself cremated in it.

DAMN!!!

Or as Maxwell Smart would say "Missed it by that much".

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Spence

Spence

Sgt. Pepper
The red 2000 jersey is pretty hard to get. I only just got the one in the pic yesterday but its not in very good condition at all. Seasons where the Warriors sucked the season before and during the current one people were less likely to buy their jerseys. Makes sense. The biggest selling jerseys were from the 2003 season for the opposite reason. You can always try find the 2008 Heritage jersey which will be alot easier to find.

View attachment 906

Tried to find the answer on google. Think they got it right about the red being the away jersey but they have the Nike jersey as being the home one which is completely wrong. Nike were replaced by Puma that year.

View attachment 907

Anyway, Im going to catalogue the red one as the away jersey. Thanks for the help...

From the Warriors 2008 season Wikipedia site (although I'm sure I've read it in more legitimate places also):

For the "Heritage Round" the Warriors played in a strip based on their 1999 Red away strip

You just reminded me that Northern Union still owes me the number 18 (I believe, although could have been a bench player) 2008 heritage jersey. He bet me that Daniel O'Regan would make the Kiwi's within two years (whenever he left, 2009?). I put up my signed Dion Nash Black Caps jersey (the teal/black one with the fern).

Blain

Blain

What's your thoughts on the worst ever Warriors strip Mt W? That red one has got to be up there, along with the Nike one.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
What's your thoughts on the worst ever Warriors strip Mt W? That red one has got to be up there, along with the Nike one.
Has to be the white version. Both ugly but I hate the white one in particular. Worse ever IMO.

Nike one with just the Super League badge is worse but when it has the sponsors and Intrust Cup badge it looks great. Definitely the ugliest replica sold...

1997 2nd Super League jersey combo

FrancisMelee

This is from 2007. Auckland RL was established in 1909.

One of my favourite issues, this jersey was actually made to mark 30 years since the Auckland team of 1977 beat Australia, Great Britain and France all in the space of just 20 days at Carlaw Park! One of the very reasons my father almost cried when they pulled the old girl down because he attended all 3 games and recalls them with great pride, passion and emotion. Great story with some real legendary names from some of NZs great league families. This from a website I found...

WALKING DOWN MEMORY LANERugby league fans with healthy memories will recall the occasion clearly.

It was June 21, 1977.

The lights were on at Carlaw Park and the place was buzzing as Auckland prepared to take on France.

The French, along with Australia and Great Britain, had been in New Zealand for what was then called the international championship (effectively a World Cup).

It wasn't such a golden time for the Kiwis. They lost 12-27 to Australia in Auckland and 12-30 to Great Britain in Christchurch before sneaking past France 28-20 in Auckland on the back of Chris Jordan's 20 points from a try and eight goals.

After each international, the touring teams then faced the dreaded prospect days later of taking on the vaunted Auckland side which, in that era, was such a force against visiting teams. And those sides had no liking for playing at Carlaw Park either.

Former Kiwi Bill Sorensen was the coach then and, with a band of brilliant players, he did what the Kiwis couldn't do - guiding Auckland to wins over each of the major rugby league nations, all in the space of 20 days.

The Australians were the first victims, beaten 19-15 on June 1.

Mark Graham, curiously unwanted by the Kiwi selectors days before, was stupendous while Warren Winter, Lyndsay Proctor, Olsen Filipaina, Gary Kemble and Dennis Williams were all stand-outs as well, Williams scoring a superb try in the second half.

The Australian side that night - coached by Terry Fearnley - included Graham Eadie, Rod Reddy, Mark Harris, John Peard, Tommy Raudonikis, Denis Fitzgerald, Rod Morris, Greg Veivers and Terry Randall.

On June 14, Sorensen's men were back in business against Great Britain, putting on another breathtaking performance in total contrast to the Kiwis' effort days earlier.

On that night the outstanding fullback Kemble had one of the finest matches of his career, making a thrilling 50-metre break to put Jordan in for a try. The Aucklanders went on to win 14-10.

Included in the Great Britain side were the likes of Jimmy Thompson, Sammy Lloyd, Len Casey, Ken Gill, Steve Nash and George Fairbairn.

And, so, to June 21 - Auckland looking for a place in the history books.

And it delivered, beating the French 17-0 on a cold and wet night with a side down on power through injuries. Dane O'Hara, Dave Sorensen and Williams scored Auckland's tries.

Other players who figured in the campaign included a young Kurt Sorensen, John Smith (one of the most under-rated players in the game), Fred Ah Kuoi and Alan McCarthy.

Great days indeed.

SQUAD:
The full squad used in the 1977 grand slam was:

Gary Kemble (Ellerslie), Dane O'Hara (Glenora), Chris Jordan (Ellerslie), Warren Winter (Mt Wellington), Dave Lepper (Northcote), Olsen Filipaina (Mangere East), Dennis Williams (Te Atatu) captain, Fred Ah Kuoi (Richmond), Dave Sorensen (Glenora), John Smith (Te Atatu), Lyndsay Proctor (Ellerslie), Mark Lowe (Mt Wellington), Stan Napa (Otahuhu), John Wilson (Northcote), Glenn Taylor (Otahuhu), Kurt Sorensen (Mt Wellington), Luther Toloa (Richmond), Alan McCarthy (Ponsonby), Mark Graham (Otahuhu).

MATCH DETAILS:
June 1
v Australia Won 19-15
Auckland - Olsen Filipaina, Glen Taylor, Dennis Williams tries; Chris Jordan 3 conversions, 2 penalties.
Australia 15 ? Mark Harris, Rod Reddy, Greg Pierce tries; Graham Eadie 3 conversions).

June 14
v Great Britain Won 14-10
Auckland - Dane O'Hara, Chris Jordan tries; Chris Jordan conversion, penalty; Gary Kemble 2 penalties.
Great Britain - Jim Thompson, Peter Smith tries; George Fairbairn 2 conversions.

June 21
v France Won 17-0
Auckland - Dane O'Hara, Dave Sorensen, Dennis Williams tries; Chris Jordan conversion, 2 penalties; John Wilson penalty.

Of the 19 players in the squad, 14 were former, current or future Kiwis:

Gary Kemble (Kiwi No 555), 19 tests, 1980-86 (1 try)
Dane O'Hara (Kiwi No 528), 36 tests, 1977-86 (14 tries)
Chris Jordan (Kiwi No 530), 5 tests, 1977-78 (2 tries, 16 goals)
Warren Winter (Kiwi No 538), 1 test, 1978
Olsen Filipaina (Kiwi No 529), 29 tests, 1977-86 (6 tries, 44 goals)
Dennis Williams (Kiwi No 490), 31 tests, 1971-81 (4 tries, 4 goals, 1 field goal)
Fred Ah Kuoi (Kiwi No 522), 28 tests, 1975-85 (5 tries)
Dave Sorensen (Kiwi No 494), 1 test, 1971-72
John Smith (Kiwi No 523), 12 tests, 1975-79 (3 tries)
Lyndsay Proctor (Kiwi No 507), 13 tests, 1974-78 (1 try)
John Wilson (Kiwi No 504), 2 tests, 1972 (3 goals)
Glenn Taylor (Kiwi No 540), 1 test, 1978
Kurt Sorensen (Kiwi No 524), 27 tests, 1975-89 (4 tries)
Mark Graham (Kiwi No 535), 29 tests, 1977-88 (7 tries)
Warriors to mark 30th anniversary of Auckland's unique Grand Slam

Heck, that Stan Napa is the father of Dylan Napa from the Roosters and Cook Islands, Get the kiwi boys at Easts to get in his ear.....

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Hi nazjoe
I am the executor of the will of a deceased estate. He has the same name as you and if I don't find a relative to pass on his estate to, it goes to the crown. Amongst his possessions are a number of warriors jerseys including a pink, a blue and a green paintball jersey in both size L and XL. All I need is your full name, address, contact number and email. Oh and your credit card details for Identification purposes.

I look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Inruin

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Hi nazjoe
I am the executor of the will of a deceased estate. He has the same name as you and if I don't find a relative to pass on his estate to, it goes to the crown. Amongst his possessions are a number of warriors jerseys including a pink, a blue and a green paintball jersey in both size M and L. All I need is your full name, address, contact number and email. Oh and your credit card details for Identification purposes.

I look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Inruin
Can you PM me his details. Money wont be an issue with the millions Im going to get soon from my newly found Nigerian uncle...

Reactions: 2 users

kiwi's 13-6

really not happy with the 1000 different strips per season really dilutes the teams brand

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
I actually thought that resene sign in the stands was an advertisement for our Jerseys

Tyrael

Tyrael

I was talking to my friend. How come we can't have the same jersey for like 5-10 years. Go to a ground and 50% of people are wearing a Warriors Jersey, but hardly any are wearing the same one.

If they want Jersey sales, then tell the team to start farkin winning.