General Warriors Misc Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Sledge

Sledge

Rare Warriors starter jacket on trade me for the Christchurch shootings, don’t no much about murch or if it is rare?

BiggerD

BiggerD

I found this website with all of the Warriors jerseys on it... Ranked as well

Which is your favorite ?

Mine is the Black 2002 Warriors jersey.. which I still have
& will wear to the next Warriors Grand Final which hopefully will be before the moths destroy it .

Its Ranked number 3

BeastMode

BeastMode

I have two Vodafone Warriors polo shirts. They look awesome on me but have to admit feel alittle embarrassed wearing them.

Had a few sympathy comments in the past.

I still remember a guy at Mitre10 calling me out “ hey, Warriors fan aye?” with a shake of the head. I felt the pain and frustration in his voice.... I don’t know if he admired or pitied me for wearing that shirt.... or both.

Those shirts are now stored away deep in my drawer....

If you want sympathy votes - put on Warriors merchandise...

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Damo

Damo

Still wear them around and get the odd sympathy comment or glance from either fellow fans or blokes feeling sorry for me 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Aman

Aman

This thread is too real.

The pride or performances never last long enough to justify busting out a cc for warriors gear. I've come close many a times but i dont think im that brave tbh.

Reactions: 1 users
Whiteknight

Whiteknight

always wear a jersey on casual Fri at work, cop a bit of shit every now and again as most are union followers.
i just say to them to make sure that they jump on the bandwagon when we come good, mind you, the bandwagon doesn't get a whole lot of use...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Weno

Weno

My Stacey Jones top get good reviews.

Then theeeee

Only if the team was as flash as the wears.
But at least they look sharp losing.

But I don't care.

Reactions: 2 users
Damo

Damo

always wear a jersey on casual Fri at work, cop a bit of shit every now and again as most are union followers.
i just say to them to make sure that they jump on the bandwagon when we come good, mind you, the bandwagon doesn't get a whole lot of use...
You notice they always jump on when we're playing well though even if that doesn't happen often enough.

Reactions: 3 users
mrblonde

mrblonde

I've splashed out on a 2018 Keyring - and the only reason I bought that was to make my keyring stand out amongst coins,etc so it's easy to find by feel.

So, I've contributed $7-ish dollars to the Warriors coffers (not including any cut they might get from drink/food - do they get any?) since 1996, not counting season tickets.

The closest I've come to wearing sports team merchandise is I used to wear a football scarf as part of my weekend attire - but it came off so many times with wind, etc, I stopped doing it.

Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
I have a lot of jerseys most are on the wall of my man cave but I always have 1 that I save for game day to wear with pride, you seem to get asked a lot about the team and if were going to win today of which now I say we should win if not we will be runner up in todays game... 😁

Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Always wear the jerseys, I personally don't give a stuff what anyone else thinks. Despite all the bullshit, the Warriors are still my team and I wouldn't be caught supporting another NRL club.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I still get each seasons home and sometimes away Jerseys but have to admit I wear them less than I used to. I’ll wear them to games and on game day but I have to admit living in Aus I have to change when I leave the house if we lose otherwise I cop quite a bit of shit.

Whiteknight

Whiteknight

my fav one to wear is the all black version from a few years ago, unless you are looking it just looks like a black top so unlikely to cop any crap from people although TBH when people see it they usually comment that it looks cool

Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
I wear Warriors jackets and caps more than I do the jerseys. Jackets definitely see less light of day when the Warriors are playing terrible. But sometimes I like to just say fuck it and shove it in union fans faces around the office.

jonesy101

jonesy101

I have a t-shirt, cap and older Auckland Warriors polo. Also have t-shirts for other clubs which I've picked up on the cheap - pretty much because I'm a league fan through and through. Don't think I've ever owned any All Blacks clothing.

Akkerz

Akkerz

Contributor
Don't buy as much as I used to but usually wear the cap and polos & the old bucket hat is still mowing the lawns.

Sledge

Sledge

I just wear my Warriors g-string and nothing else, don’t get any sympathy votes in fact no one really comes near meo_O

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
BeastMode

BeastMode

I just wear my Warriors g-string and nothing else, don’t get any sympathy votes in fact no one really comes near meo_O

Always been curious about g-strings. 🙊

I hear they’re super comfy to wear. Can you confirm?

Imagine doing the lawns in a Warriors g-string over summer - boss move

pbrown01123

pbrown01123

Contributor
I just bet they don't..... they'll wait until they can find somewhere private!