Injury Warriors Injury Thread 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
It is pretty remarkable how resilient our team is with its two best non hooking forwards out.

It also highlights how defensively weak their predecessors were.

By in large the Rehab team have been doing a great job bringing people back within the time frames and sometimes earlier.

We are better in all departments.

Dippa

Warriors Bench Player
Jan 27, 2015
With Adam Blair most certainly out for this weekends game I think if possible, bring Pulu straight back in and get him on the bench if need to. He left the field injured full of running so he would be hungry to get back in and continue where he left off. Makes sense with an away game at his old stomping ground too so more determination.

Why not give King Vuniyayawa a a chance? We continue to see Fijian players thrive in the NRL and I have always wondered why the Warriors don't chase or develop more Fijian players. Another really good player is Viliame Kikau from the Panthers.

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
hamilton
With Adam Blair most certainly out for this weekends game I think if possible, bring Pulu straight back in and get him on the bench if need to. He left the field injured full of running so he would be hungry to get back in and continue where he left off. Makes sense with an away game at his old stomping ground too so more determination.

Why not give King Vuniyayawa a a chance? We continue to see Fijian players thrive in the NRL and I have always wondered why the Warriors don't chase or develop more Fijian players. Another really good player is Viliame Kikau from the Panthers.

King is unlikely to be in the top 30. So that will stop him from playing.

Reactions: WellingtonOrca

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016

Would Blair be out with that hit? It didn't even seem late in real time. Really close to giving up on league after what I've seen this year TBH

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Yeah completely agree, thought it was very harsh at the time. The only thing I can think of is he didn't try too hard to wrap his arms around the player?

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Yeah completely agree, thought it was very harsh at the time. The only thing I can think of is he didn't try too hard to wrap his arms around the player?

Neither did Smith but at least he had to jump 2ft in the air to connect with Ken's neck. Don't understand why the gumby's in the middle can't look at the replay and see what the fuck happened.

Disappointing and although you can say dumb on the part of Blair, that sort of crap goes unpunished every week. I'm sure I saw SJ get a good elbow to the head in a tackle the week before. I thought the judiciary reviewed every game looking for indiscretion, they must be in the Roy Orbison/Stevie Wonder/ Ray Charles school of observation

• Haha
Reactions: Roskill

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Apparently Beale injured his hamstring in the last few minutes.

The bonus is that we are unlikely to carry an outside back on the bench now.

Reactions: Sup42

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
Apparently Beale injured his hamstring in the last few minutes.

The bonus is that we are unlikely to carry an outside back on the bench now.

Nice having Hiku there to slot straight in if need be.

A corked calf for Green was also mentioned, so hopefully he recovers.

SJ seemed to be ok after his ankle/foot got stood on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manly Sea Eagles

Last Game

02 May

24 - 20
6.5 Total Avg Rating
7.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 23 ratings