General Warriors DVD

bigstuboy_old

I think a good idea for a warriors dvd would be to put one out with the ten best matches ever on it how good would that be i'd love to see those games against souths and the roosters last year and afew years back wen we beat souths i think it was the one where paleaseena ran about 60meters from the kick off

Jesbass_old

Yeah, that was 2003. We were down 24-0 with about 20 minutes left, and ended up winning 31-30 in extra time.

It would be nice to have matches like that one, the cracker against Brisbane in the same year when Tuimavave scored the try under the black dot from Faumuina's over-the-head throw, Meli's five tries against the Bulldogs in that year's finals, and so on. The only DVD we have at the moment has, sadly, very little content on it. Just highlights of a few of our matches.

Skinny_Ravs82

Well some one should make one! lol *hint, hint*

Ah that that one Evarn scored against Brissy..what a moment!!

Jesbass_old

It was Toopi that made that possible. He seems to get forgotten with regards to that play. If it hadn't been for Toopi, McGuire never would have caved.

kane_old

I would love to see another best of warriors DVD comeout. I have the first one and I felt there were a few more games they could have added. For example:

Round 17 1996: Warriors 52 NQ 6 - Warriors biggest win at the time with Gene Ngamu scoring 28 points which I think is still a club record tied with Ivan Cleary.

Round 6 1997: Warriors 31 Canberra 24 - Warriors first and only win at bruce stadium.

WCC Semi Final 1997 Brisbane 22 Warriors 16 - Yes it was a loss but it was a very good game. We came very close to winning this one.

Round 1 1999: Warriors 26 Sydney city16 - Real upset this one. Played on a monday night in sydney the warriors beat the roosters which also saw both sides finish with 12 men after Ali Lauiti'iti and brad fittler were sent off after a brawl.

from 2005 I'd include:

Round 16: Warriors 30 Brisbane 18: 10th anniversary match. I came up noth for this one and had a wonderful time. Such a great game!!!

2006:

Id include the golden point loss we had against the dogs. Also I'd include Round 24 when we beat melbourne in melbourne

2007:

Our first one would have to be there against parramatta. I'd also include wade mckinnons try against penrith and michael witts sideline conversion against cronulla in round 14. Also would like to include our last home match against manly.

Kid-Dynamite_old

You would have to include our last minute win over the Rabbitohs last year!

2big2strong_old

It should have a big hits package. I thought "the mighty warriors" would've had some Villa the Gorilla specials but I was left a little empty inside.