General Warriors DVD

• Thread starter KeepingTheFaith_old
  • Start date

warrior_girl81_old

yeh i just preordered it. it was $34.83 australian dollars. not sure what that comes to in nz dollars...postage was free over here too.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

its about time australia made a warriors dvd iv been waitin 11 yrs now but they shouldnt stop here they should hav warriors on the footy show once in a while n on friday nite footy. n does any1 here liv in sydney coz the warriors r gonna b at western weekender stadium st marys on the 10th of july so u should all go n i thought i would just say that incase any1 doesnt no coz i read this from 1 of the most unread news papers of all time n i just happened to read it for some unknown reason n if u wanna no more go on www.westernunion.com n clik on australia\south pacific n clik learn more then clik on western union football fun day it should giv u all the info u need. if no 1 here lives in sydney i just wasted about 10minutes ritin all this n this is totally off topic

sebastian_old

For everyone in Auss it will be available through HMV, JB Hifi doesn't even have it on record.

warriors4life_old

NRLVD091.jpg

This is the cover I found for it, looks a lot better than the other one imo.

Swanley_old

Toopi is perfct for it.

He is a really good reflection of the Warriors.

Massive potential, often failing to produce it.....

2big2strong_old

Swanley said:
Toopi is perfct for it.

He is a really good reflection of the Warriors.

Massive potential, often failing to produce it.....
Yeah, true, perfct

warriors4life_old

Iafeta said:
Does anyone know what's actually on it?

On the description they do say "70 minutes of bone-crunching action", but they don't really say what it includes.

sebastian_old

Iafeta said:
Does anyone know what's actually on it?

Yeah i boght it last night at HMV, it only cost me $35 even do the DT advertised it for$49.95. The main section has every year the of warriors.
1995, 1996, 1997 & so on. So basicaly its a run down of every warriors year showing hignlights of all our big games. Gee i loved watching the 2002 bulldogs, cronulla & broncos highlights. Even watching the 2003 canberra game highlights was good. I also enjoyed watching all the old stars ripping it up, Ali, Motu & CO.I just wish that it had the full 80 min of our best games instead of only 5 min, but i guess they couldn't fit it in, oh well i'm very satisfied & reccomend it to every warriors fan!