General Warriors DVD

• Thread starter KeepingTheFaith_old
  • Start date

KeepingTheFaith_old

Hey guys, I know there's a NRL Warriors DVD coming out next week but have no idea what is contained on it. Does anybody else know or have any info on what it's about? The entire Warriors history or just since they became the NZ Warrior or just a particular season such as 2002?

sebastian_old

What date??? I'm buying it, i've been waiting all my life for this(yes even before the warriors were established). I gonna camp outside HMV, no ones taking my copy i tells ya*loads gun* noo onee..........

Jesbass_old

KeepingTheFaith said:
Hey guys, I know there's a NRL Warriors DVD coming out next week but have no idea what is contained on it. Does anybody else know or have any info on what it's about? The entire Warriors history or just since they became the NZ Warrior or just a particular season such as 2002?

I had no idea, KTF. Please share any more information you glean. :D

roryboy_old

i just pre ordered from www.ezydvd.com.au ,70 mins of blockbusting action from the nz warriors 'future champions'is the byline! looks like official nrl dvd so should be good quality stuff.

warrior_girl81_old

can you get it in australia???? anyone know???? i spose i can order it and get it sent over here...

sebastian_old

The New Zealand Warriors, recent to the League, are recognised as future champions. This newly made program shows you why! 70 minutes of bone-crunching action!

Please note: Product from this supplier may not be shrink-wrapped.

Aust/Foreign:
Australian

Audio:
TBC

Aspect Ratio:
TBC

Category:
Sport

Region:

Format:
DVD

Distributor:
Visual Entertainment

Rating:
E

Languages:
English

Running Time:
70 mins

thats what i could paste of the advertisement. It says the mighty warriors on the cover with Clinton Toopi as well.

Samoan Souljah_old

Yeyyaahhh finally something on the warriors lol .. ive seen bulldogs dvds but now the warriors woohhhooo .. if it comes out in aus im gonna get it and if it doesnt well im gonna get someone from my family in nz to send it! lol

one-eyed-warrior_old

they should have made one in 02,03 and they should have made the year the kiwis flew into a dvd aswell as a book.

KeepingTheFaith_old

It's being released in OZ on July 5th according to the ezydvd website.

Skinny_Ravs82

warriors4life said:
Yeah, Toops isn't really the coverboy for the Warriors anymore...

neither would stacey or even webby...so if you were to design the cover who would you put..although depending on what seasons this dvd is covering...who knows really

warriors4life_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriors4life said:
Yeah, Toops isn't really the coverboy for the Warriors anymore...

neither would stacey or even webby...so if you were to design the cover who would you put..although depending on what seasons this dvd is covering...who knows really

You could probably put Stacey or Webby as they have played well for the Warriors over the past few years (excluding Stace for 2006) but Toopi hasn't really rediscovered his blistering form of 2002/2003 since. I would be more inclined to maybe have a 2006 team photo or maybe a grand final shot from 2002 or even one of Wiki or Price.

2big2strong_old

my sentiments with you warriors4life, that foto thats on the dvd is from 2002 anyway, with stacey next to toopi, nearly 5 years out of date, it'd be like putting out a new Broncos DVD with allan langer and stu kelly on the cover.

i'll still lower myself to buy it though :mrgreen:

tHe_maC_old

It is being released is aussie because it is being distributed by an Australian company, NZ has nothing to do with it.

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Here is the cover for the DVD

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v247_warriors_ballboy_DVDCover.jpg