General Warriors crowds concern NRL

moonfire_old

2black2strong said:
moonfire said:
Please remember exchange rates.

umm.... who are you referring to.

Suncorp Stadium tickets : AU$34.00 = NZ$40.2540

Erricson Stadium tickets : NZ$14.00 = AU$11.8249

for the same seats, so shut your whining.

Sometimes I hafta wonder about the logic of some people. You argue that NZ prices are cheaper so an increase in ticket prices can't possibly result in a decrease in crowds. Next time there is an increase in Petrol I will be sure to base my consumption on the australia market. The fact remains, prices went up with new stand, crowds droped dramatically. Demand in Auckland for NRL football due to the share population alone being smaller means the equilibium price should be lower. Thats not even taking into consideration the form of the warriors compared to broncos. Whinning is to complain for no reason, where is your jusification? All I see form u so far is "I don't like paying as much as I do, so why should you be so lucky".

raypower_old

Talking about high prices, tickets for the Rooters game were $25 general admission while the stadium was being redeveloped. If you were hungry you could mortgage your home and buy a burger chips drink combo deal for $15 or a pie drinks chip combo for $13. i guess it's the latte set, but $25 from the 20 back to the in goal is an outrage. at least i didn't shell out to watch the boys lose....

2big2strong_old

what? learn english then re-post.

You obviously have no idea of what point i was trying to make,

"All I see form u so far is "I don't like paying as much as I do, so why should you be so lucky"."

wrong, I don't have a problem at all with paying what i do in Australia, I'm quite happy to pay what i do for 80 minutes of entertainment, along with 30,000 other qld residents, so my VALID point is that i can't understand why people want to complain about paying a quarter of that price in NZ. and if you read my previous posts you would realise that before you made this stupid assumpsion

Skinny_Ravs82

What's with the bickering? When I was in Acukland I couldn't care less ticket prices, I was there to watch my team. End of.

moonfire_old

I got your point but still see nothing but green eyed envy. The NRL has a serious problem it must address. They are failing to attract the fair weather fans to games. Fully devoted fans will always show up no matter what. You can take the moral high horse and tell people to stop bitching but in the end it still doesn't make them attend games.

2big2strong_old

moonfire said:
I got your point but still see nothing but green eyed envy. The NRL has a serious problem it must address. They are failing to attract the fair weather fans to games. Fully devoted fans will always show up no matter what. You can take the moral high horse and tell people to stop bitching but in the end it still doesn't make them attend games.

did you see the rest of my posts before you chose to heckle me?

"see nothing but green eyed envy"

you should be a magistrate buddy cause you saw right through my frail charade.

you are an idiot, read all my posts you oxygen thief.

moonfire_old

I have tried to ignore the name calling. Now there is nothing else to reply to. Therefore I won't.