General Warriors Collectors Thread

Reaction score
snake77

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
That is pretty cool.

It must be fantastic in there after a win. After some of the clubs capitulations you must get close to losing it in there.

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
That is pretty cool.

It must be fantastic in there after a win. After some of the clubs capitulations you must get close to losing it in there.
I only just put the TV in. Unfortunately, the Kiwis last couple of RLWC are the only games I have watched in there, since the Nines. Maybe Im best to NOT watch any games in there. It will take a room I enjoy and ruin it for me.

With the last couple of seasons, the room is starting to seem like some freak room full of serial killer stuff, or horrific accident items. Its basically my shrine to a trainwreck.

Reaction score
Fazz

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
That is absolutely sick bro. So cool. You're going to love it if we ever have another season like 2002

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
That is absolutely sick bro. So cool. You're going to love it if we ever have another season like 2002
Im starting to think the new player attitude will rule a repeat of 2002 out.

And it will be ALL OUR FAULT!

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Im chas
Let us know if there's anything in particular that you are chasing.
Im chasing a bit of everything. Im keen on members pins and other pins, members passes, lanyards, any little sort of memoribillia. I have collecteda few of the club car toys, teddy bears, stubbie holders. Im after balls, collector cans, or anything that can be pinned to the wall, put on a shelf or display in any way really. Im still keen on a few more jerseys, but am gonna have to think laterally on how to display them.

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
I was just up in Auckland for a flying visit, to see Sia in concert at Mt Smart. Had I thought about it, I would have given myself more time so I could have gone to the Mt Smart shop and got a suitcase full of stuff. Never thought aboutbit til I discovered the shop listing stuff on Trade Me.

Reaction score
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Whereabouts do you live?

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
I LOVE the statue of Manu....
I have a photo of Manu imbedded in the tiles on the bar top. I can change the picture, but it has been Manu since the day his departure was announced. He was the last of the players I truly supported. Now my support is for the club and the emblem only. Every player is now fully expendable for the best interests of the team, for me. Only player we have now with a true legacy to the club is Simon.

Reaction score
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
This is one of the best shrines I've ever seen, and the fact it's in Invers adds another dimension to the tragedy. How many other Warriors supporters down there bro?

Can I book this room for when they legalise euthanasia, or a homicide after the game would do

Last edited:
Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
This is one of the best shrines I've ever seen, and the fact it's in Invers adds a whole new dimension to the tragedy. How many other Warriors supporters down there bro?

Can I book this room for when they legalise euthanasia, or a homicide after the game would do
Plenty of people with an interest in the comp, but not too many I know are interested in watching the team around others now. They are like a dirty little secret to most down here.

This room is open for every use imaginable. In spite of the theme, its had one or two good parties in it. Nowhere near enough, but a few. Had an awesome Nines party in it (in spite of the outcome), and a few other good nights. Wont be getting any decent use for a while though. Its a wasted room, but something I have enjoyed doing.

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
How about that one tribe scarf though
Good spotting. There are a few interesting pieces if you look close enough

My Sam Tomkins signed paua jersey, SJ signed kids flag jersey (signed on the back), Mark Ellis signed Superleague jersey. The player worn NSW Cup jersey (Thanks Mt W), my all time favourite Wellington jersey that has met the players a few times(more times than me in fact). My signed ball from meeting the players, my hat collection that grew so quick (thanks Trade Me), while my bank account shrunk just as quick. My 2 Warriors fragrances (bought by someone special) that smell like petrol but mean so much to me, and many, many more pieces that have big meaning for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom