General Warriors 2018 Season Review

What grade would you give the team for this season?

• A+

• A

• A-

• B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

ttkk19

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 21, 2013
Warriors’ biggest missed opportunity in 2018
October 9, 2018 5:00am
JOHN DEAN@johndean_
Source: FOX SPORTS
89c5f3bab19152391c466aae83840bff

NRL 2018: Warriors season review.Source: FOX SPORTS

THE Warriors took a huge step in the right direction this season, qualifying for the finals for the first time since 2011.

For a team that has boasted impressive rosters chock-full of talent, they’ve developed a notorious reputation in recent seasons of being hugely inconsistent.

But they did plenty this season in a bid to change people’s perceptions, winning 15 regular season matches for the first since in 2003.
They started the season strongly, winning their first five games and first seven of nine.

Perhaps more impressively, they never lost consecutive games and also finished off the season winning back to back matches, the first time since 2010 they have won their final two regular season matches.

Despite this, NRL 360 host Paul Kent believed the club should’ve got more of a jump on the rest of the competition during the State of Origin period.

700425_640x360_large_20180926191308.jpg

Warriors 2018 season review

During this time, the club won three and lost two for a 60 per cent win rate which was below that of 2015-16 (66.7) and 2014 (83.3).

“I think it was a result of all the energy they invested at the start of the season,” Kent said.

“At some point there was going to be an emotional drop off and unfortunately, it was at a time when they could’ve really capitalised.

“What they’ve started, they’re a work in progress. They’re building.

“What they’re trying to do can’t be achieved in one season, it has to be built on over a couple of years.

“Provided Steve Kearney stays the same way and (Alex) Corvo’s got them training the same way and they continue to buy smartly, they will continue to get better.”

BEST STATS

— During the regular season, the Warriors averaged the most offloads, 12.5 per game.

— The Warriors made the most tackles in their own redzone with an average of 31.8 times per match, the most in the league.

— Started the season with five wins from their first five matches and finished the regular season with four wins from their final five matches.

— The Warriors used 27 players this season, their fewest since 2010.

— The Warriors right side was lethal this season scoring a combined 42 tries through their right edge and right touchline channels combined.

David Fusitua led the league after the regular season in try-scoring with 22 for the season. He is the first Warriors player to lead the league in try-scoring at the end of the regular season. In the elimination final against Penrith he scored his 23rd try of the season, which is the equal-most in a season for a Warriors player (with Francis Meli in 2003).

154c919de0d5adf2028f6a7aac514a67

The Warriors celebrate a win.Source: AAP

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

You can’t go past the first Warriors player to win the Dally M Medal!

The New Zealand Test star returned to form in a big way in 2018 and was a reason behind the Warriors’ resurgence.

Tuivasa-Sheck consistently churned out the yardage for his side — particularly when they were trapped down their own end — and by the end of the season, he’d amassed 3,842 run metres, the fifth most in the NRL.

His ball playing was sound, setting up 10 tries and 10 linebreaks, while he made 92 tackle busts, the most since his final season at the Sydney Roosters.

But it wasn’t only with the ball in hand where Tuivasa-Sheck starred. He also pulled off a number of sublime trysaving tackles, including a two rippers all the way back in Round 1.

d5725b6ce3ed663dc1167f5ab27cfcce

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck won the Dally M Medal and his club’s player of the year award.Source: AAP

MOMENT THAT MATTERED

Round 7: 20-12 v St George Illawarra

Expectations were low for the Warriors at the start of the season but they showed right off the bat they had turned a corner with a 32-20 win over South Sydney in Round 1.

That win was the first of five straight for the team which eventually well to Brisbane in Round 6.

It was how they bounced back from that first loss of the season that proved they were a different team and they did just that with a gritty win over the Dragons in what was a top-of-the-table clash at the time.

WHAT WENT RIGHT

The Warriors haven’t had the best away records in the past, and in fact, last year’s read 11 losses and one win.

But this season, they managed to turn that into eight wins and four losses — their best ever result.

No doubt a change in attitude and training techniques thanks to Kearney, Corvo and the rest of the coaching staff paid dividends.

bc0f32ac4b89d068805bbbb9ecfc2df8

Warriors celebrate a try.Source: Getty Images

WHAT WENT WRONG

Injuries from the middle to the back end of the season certainly didn’t help the team’s cause.

The likes of Shaun Johnson, Tohu Harris and Blake Green all suffered blows at times which hurt their consistency.

Even the injury to Tuivasa-Sheck in the elimination final against the Panthers was a cruel way to end the season which started with so much promise.

GRADE: B-

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...8/news-story/1b338cb642f5dcbc13eccfd01adbf3cf

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
2018 season review: Warriors’ biggest missed opportunity in 2018
WARRIORS

john_dean.jpg

89c5f3bab19152391c466aae83840bff

NRL 2018: Warriors season review.Source: FOX SPORTS
THE Warriors took a huge step in the right direction this season, qualifying for the finals for the first time since 2011.

For a team that has boasted impressive rosters chock-full of talent, they’ve developed a notorious reputation in recent seasons of being hugely inconsistent.

But they did plenty this season in a bid to change people’s perceptions, winning 15 regular season matches for the first since in 2003.

Get ready for cricket like never before. FREE Sport HD + Entertainment until the first 4K cricket ball as part of 3 months free on a 12 month plan. SIGN UP TODAY. T&Cs apply.

Grand Final

1. 21

ANZ Stadium
    FULL TIME

Watch Video Highlights
They started the season strongly, winning their first five games and first seven of nine.

Perhaps more impressively, they never lost consecutive games and also finished off the season winning back to back matches, the first time since 2010 they have won their final two regular season matches.

Despite this, NRL 360 host Paul Kent believed the club should’ve got more of a jump on the rest of the competition during the State of Origin period.

700425_640x360_large_20180926191308.jpg

Warriors 2018 season review

2:18
During this time, the club won three and lost two for a 60 per cent win rate which was below that of 2015-16 (66.7) and 2014 (83.3).

“I think it was a result of all the energy they invested at the start of the season,” Kent said.

“At some point there was going to be an emotional drop off and unfortunately, it was at a time when they could’ve really capitalised.

“What they’ve started, they’re a work in progress. They’re building.

“What they’re trying to do can’t be achieved in one season, it has to be built on over a couple of years.

“Provided Steve Kearney stays the same way and (Alex) Corvo’s got them training the same way and they continue to buy smartly, they will continue to get better.”

MORE NRL NEWS

‘ABSOLUTE MAYHEM’: Luke Lewis caught up in UFC chaos

FOOTY SHOW SCREW UP: Matty Johns says it could’ve been avoided

WOLFPACK HEARTBREAK: Toronto denied historic Super League berth

TRANSFER CENTRE: The big names still without clubs for 2019

CASUALTY WARD: NRL stars sidelined by off-season surgery

BEST STATS

— During the regular season, the Warriors averaged the most offloads, 12.5 per game.

— The Warriors made the most tackles in their own redzone with an average of 31.8 times per match, the most in the league.

— Started the season with five wins from their first five matches and finished the regular season with four wins from their final five matches.

— The Warriors used 27 players this season, their fewest since 2010.

— The Warriors right side was lethal this season scoring a combined 42 tries through their right edge and right touchline channels combined.

David Fusitua led the league after the regular season in try-scoring with 22 for the season. He is the first Warriors player to lead the league in try-scoring at the end of the regular season. In the elimination final against Penrith he scored his 23rd try of the season, which is the equal-most in a season for a Warriors player (with Francis Meli in 2003).

154c919de0d5adf2028f6a7aac514a67

The Warriors celebrate a win.Source: AAP
PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

You can’t go past the first Warriors player to win the Dally M Medal!

The New Zealand Test star returned to form in a big way in 2018 and was a reason behind the Warriors’ resurgence.

Tuivasa-Sheck consistently churned out the yardage for his side — particularly when they were trapped down their own end — and by the end of the season, he’d amassed 3,842 run metres, the fifth most in the NRL.

His ball playing was sound, setting up 10 tries and 10 linebreaks, while he made 92 tackle busts, the most since his final season at the Sydney Roosters.

But it wasn’t only with the ball in hand where Tuivasa-Sheck starred. He also pulled off a number of sublime trysaving tackles, including a two rippers all the way back in Round 1.

d5725b6ce3ed663dc1167f5ab27cfcce

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck won the Dally M Medal and his club’s player of the year award.Source: AAP
MOMENT THAT MATTERED

Round 7: 20-12 v St George Illawarra

Expectations were low for the Warriors at the start of the season but they showed right off the bat they had turned a corner with a 32-20 win over South Sydney in Round 1.

That win was the first of five straight for the team which eventually well to Brisbane in Round 6.

It was how they bounced back from that first loss of the season that proved they were a different team and they did just that with a gritty win over the Dragons in what was a top-of-the-table clash at the time.

WHAT WENT RIGHT

The Warriors haven’t had the best away records in the past, and in fact, last year’s read 11 losses and one win.

But this season, they managed to turn that into eight wins and four losses — their best ever result.

No doubt a change in attitude and training techniques thanks to Kearney, Corvo and the rest of the coaching staff paid dividends.

bc0f32ac4b89d068805bbbb9ecfc2df8

Warriors celebrate a try.Source: Getty Images
WHAT WENT WRONG

Injuries from the middle to the back end of the season certainly didn’t help the team’s cause.

The likes of Shaun Johnson, Tohu Harris and Blake Green all suffered blows at times which hurt their consistency.

Even the injury to Tuivasa-Sheck in the elimination final against the Panthers was a cruel way to end the season which started with so much promise.

GRADE: B-

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...8/news-story/1b338cb642f5dcbc13eccfd01adbf3cf
B- is fairly harsh I think

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
Kent can eat a dick. If I recall correctly, the Origin period is where our spine was different every week with somebody out. There was to continuity. We also had a bunch of other random injury disruptions. It wasn't until right at the end of the year that we got any semblance of luck with injuries. Even then, Green was out a few weeks.

Objectively our season is probably a B- or B at best. However, I'm going to go a solid ass B+ because I'm giving weighting to the following which could be huge in the future:

- Much improved consistency
- Strong team culture emerging
- Our best ever road record
- Won in Perth (Hoodoo broken)
- Beat Manly (Hoodoo broken)
- Won without Shaun Johnson (and beat the Minor Prem/Prems in the process)
- Beat the Dragons x2 (Hoodoo broken)

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
I gave them a C for finishing 8th in the regular season. If they went to wk 2 then maybe B-. Its better than the last few seasons where I gave them an E. Big improvement hope it continues into 2019 and beyond.... lets gone worryerz..

Reactions: tajhay and ttkk19

ttkk19

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 21, 2013
I gave them a C for finishing 8th in the regular season. If they went to wk 2 then maybe B-. Its better than the last few seasons where I gave them an E. Big improvement hope it continues into 2019 and beyond.... lets gone worryerz..

i bet youre just glad to see that they assimilated some toughness into heir game hey

ba*dump*tsss

• Haha
Reactions: Rick O'Shay

ttkk19

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 21, 2013
Kent can eat a dick. If I recall correctly, the Origin period is where our spine was different every week with somebody out. There was to continuity. We also had a bunch of other random injury disruptions. It wasn't until right at the end of the year that we got any semblance of luck with injuries. Even then, Green was out a few weeks.

Objectively our season is probably a B- or B at best. However, I'm going to go a solid ass B+ because I'm giving weighting to the following which could be huge in the future:

- Much improved consistency
- Strong team culture emerging
- Our best ever road record
- Won in Perth (Hoodoo broken)
- Beat Manly (Hoodoo broken)
- Won without Shaun Johnson (and beat the Minor Prem/Prems in the process)
- Beat the Dragons x2 (Hoodoo broken)

breaking all these hoodoos would be a massive psychological boost for warriors players future and present, just seeing that it can be done would give the guys alot of faith that they really can contend in this comp

also a huge 'stuff you' to the people (me especially) that said we needed more aussies in the team. pretty sure greeny was the only first choice aussie in our team this season

Reactions: TripleL and Defence

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Given the start of 5/5, I think we should have ended the season with at least a home Elimination Final. And who knows where we would have ended up? Whereever, I think Warriors fans deserved to see the team in a finals game at Mt Smart Stadium/Eden Park (shithole that it is)..

Having said that, my pre-season expectation was 9-10, so A- from me.

If I'm Corvo or Kearney, when the players gather in early November, my attitude is "You thought I was a prick last year? I expect finals football every bleeping season and if that means I've got to be a bigger bleep this year, than I'll do that!!" Finals football has to become the baseline, not the exception...

Jeez, guys, isn't it fucking great to have an off-season where we're thinking "Okay, last year was better than expected, let's build on it!" rather than "Gawd, last season was shite, please God let there be even some small sign of improvement!"?

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I give a B plus. The failings were down to injury often enough. The replacements went well particularly Lino.

Some players really stepped up. Lino Afoa Papalii as examples. The downside was we were a one sided attack especially after losing Pulu and the man with the Ados TPA Kata.

Another Corvo pre season and tweaking to the offence should mean another step up. That is what a Warriors gig should mean. An unrelentung drive for improvement personally and collectively.

Jack Bourke

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2017
Whangarei
I think thats a fair judgement. We fell of on a few occasions where we should have got up.. a la Titans game... so don't deserve too much more.

I do wonder however, what would of our grading/outcome had been if the Sharks game was called a forward pass? We were robbed on 2 occasions that I can think of which could have told quite a different story.

Gotta love this competition!

Reactions: fizurg

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Out of curiousity. What would Fusitua have done differently to get an A this season?

Played for nz :)

Nah it's a good question.
He had a massive year- His finishing was unbelievable. Maybe he could make a bit more of an impact coming out of his own end. I would've loved to see a couple of long range efforts- can't really remember him making any breaks out of our own half.
Although that would be a coaching thing- he's bracing his body and throwing himself at the line which takes his footwork out of play but means he often gets to his knees and elbows and generates a quick play the ball.
Sort of shooting down my own argument here....
Well I gave Roger Tuivasa-Sheck an A and he wasn't as good as him so he's just gonna have to cop his B.
Guess I could upgrade him to a B+.
Call it an A- if u like :D

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
Played for nz :)

Nah it's a good question.
He had a massive year- His finishing was unbelievable. Maybe he could make a bit more of an impact coming out of his own end. I would've loved to see a couple of long range efforts- can't really remember him making any breaks out of our own half.
Although that would be a coaching thing- he's bracing his body and throwing himself at the line which takes his footwork out of play but means he often gets to his knees and elbows and generates a quick play the ball.
Sort of shooting down my own argument here....
Well I gave Roger Tuivasa-Sheck an A and he wasn't as good as him so he's just gonna have to cop his B.
Guess I could upgrade him to a B+.
Call it an A- if u like :D

I don't think he has the top end speed to go long range solo. He's a strike from the 30 or shorter.

He did make a few back field breaks but always got rounded up. Can only think of the one where he kicked in field after streaking down the right.

For mine he can have a revised A- with a top speed work on for 2019.

It's possible he jumps ship back and I'd take him and Taumalolo. And Taukeiaho. But not Konreezie. No fanks

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
The season review articles focusing on different individuals at the club have been a good series. Also quite telling a big focus on doing the hard work and winning back respect.

The results and the boost in attendance have shown that was accomplished.

It was great to have talk during the week of a full house being expected at a Warriors game. Hopefully that continues.

We also got the start to the year we were aiming for last year. Those articles talked about expectations and Cameron George mentioned instead of aiming for the finals the aim should be to win it.

2017 Goal - Start well.
2018 Goal - Win a premiership / result = start well.
2019 Goal - Result = premiership.

Hey it might be a year late but I'll take it.;)

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
This year we flew under the radar a bit. A lot of people had written the club off, even wooden spoon contenders.

They recruited well and went about their business quietly during the preseason. The club turned it around and there has been a lot to like listening to interviews with Alex Corvo, Cameron George and Brian Smith about how the club is structuring things.

A lot of players had some of the best years of their careers, some of the youngsters seemed to have matured. We were in discussion for a lot of awards all due to getting things right on and off the field.

The big challenge is building on it next year when the expectations will be higher.

Herbie Hind

Warriors Bench Player
May 19, 2013
Ken Maumolo's performance in the test tonight means they have to find a decent centre inside of him...yesterday, no joking.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree with this statement. I believe if Kata was playing in that test he would almost certainly have held onto the ball and had a go for the line himself - he's a greedy bastard and there's no chance he would have passed with the line that close. Why he keeps getting selected is beyond me - adequate defender (after being hopeless earlier in his career), but very one dimensional his play, i.e - head down and run like a bull. It worries me that Kata is a Kearney favourite and will continue to get selected next season, frustrating Warriors supporters (and Maumalo!) all year.

Reactions: Hadyn

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
It worries me that Kata is a Kearney favourite and will continue to get selected next season, frustrating Warriors supporters (and Maumalo!) all year.
Fair comment. I can only think that the kid has ticker, and is probably a good trainer which SK rates. However even Kearney cannot be content with the situation. It is going to cost us games.

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Lets hope Ken gets more chance to show his skills in more of the tour games outside of international centres. Should he 2 or 3 really good games, then I'm sure SK will be taking notice of what is making the difference.

ttkk19

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 21, 2013
WARRIORS

Warriors: 2018 season by the numbers
Author
Brad WalterNRL.com Senior Reporter
Timestamp
Thu 15 Nov 2018, 04:01 PM
walterbrad-head.png

Share on social media
The Warriors qualified for the finals for the first time since 2012 and a number of players created history for the club in a season that can only be described as successful for the New Zealand-based team.

Captain Roger Tuivasa-Sheck became the first Warrior to win the Dally M Medal as NRL player of the year, while winger David Fusitua was the first player from the club to be the Telstra Premiership's leading try scorer.

However, it was arguably the Warriors' defence which coach Stephen Kearney would have been most satisfied with after his team conceded 100 points fewer than the previous season to boast the fifth-best defensive record in the NRL.

The Warriors finished in eight position after being in the top four until round 15 and were never outside the top eight.

New Zealand Warriors: 2018 by the numbers

Home and away record
7-5 at home, 8-4 away
The Warriors' dramatically improved record on the road was the key to their success in 2018, with the Auckland-based team winning just one of their 12 matches away from Mt Smart the previous season.

The turnaround was particularly significant given the distances the Warriors had to travel, including games at Perth, Townsville, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Wollongong and Gold Coast, as well as Sydney.

Their home record also improved from last year, when they won six matches but the aim for the club in 2019 is to turn Mt Smart Stadium into a fortress and they are offering membership deals to increased support in Auckland next season.

2018_warriors_1.jpg

Leading try scorers
Winger David Fusitua created history by becoming the first Warriors player to top the NRL's try scoring list after crossing for 22 tries in the regular season. With a try in the Warriors finals loss to Penrith, Fusitu'a scored 23 times in 23 matches for the Warriors in 2018.

His average of one try per game was also the best strike rate in the NRL, with Cronulla's Valentine Holmes finished second on the try scoring list with 22 tries in 26 games, including 21 in the regular season. Warriors centre Solomone Kata scored 12 tries in 23 matches.

2018_warriors_2.jpg

Post-contact metres
While Fusitu'a grabbed the headlines for his try scoring feats, left winger Ken Maumalo also played a key role for the Warriors in 2018 with his ability to help get the team out of the defensive end of the field.

Maumalo averaged 56.6 post contact metres, which put him sixth in the category behind the likes of Jason Taumalolo, David Klemmer and Blake Ferguson. Warriors prop Bunty Afoa averaged 4.26 post-contact metres from his 176 carries with the ball, placing him fifth overall.

With Maumalo and Afoa leading the way, the Warriors (508) averaged more post-contact metres than any team except the Roosters (530) and Bulldogs (527).

2018_warriors_3.jpg

Try scoring – attacking channels
With Fusitu'a averaging a try per match, it would be expected that most of the Warriors tries would be scored from the right channel, which yielded 27% of their 80 tries in 2018 compared to 21% from the left channel.

In addition, the Warriors scored another 21% of tries from the centre right channel. However, the centre left channel was responsible for 23% of tries for the Warriors.

2018_warriors_4.jpg

Tries conceded – defending channels
While the Warriors were potent in attack on their right edge, it is also where they conceded most of their tries, with Fusitua Fusitu'a and centre Peta Hiku each responsible for 17 try causes.

In total, opposition sides scored 45% of the 73 tries conceded by the Warriors through the New Zealand team's right and centre right channels.

2018_warriors_5.jpg

Tries conceded from penalties
The opposition's most frequent source of try-scoring possession against the Warriors came from a penalty (24), with 13 tries conceded from a scum and 10 from kick returns. However, the Warriors' record after conceding a penalty was fourth best, behind only the Dragons, Storm (both 21) and Roosters (23).

Hooker Issac Luke was the most penalised Warrior in 2018, earning the wrath of referees on 23 occasions in 22 matches. Luke was in the top 10 of most penalised players in the NRL but his discipline was still a lot better than the worst offenders - Andrew Fifita (33) and Jake Trbojevic (32).

2018_warriors_6.jpg

Metres gained from offloads
The Warriors were arguably the most effective team at offloading in 2018, with 94% of their 324 attempted offloads finding a support player. As a result, the Warriors gained an average of 77.8 metres per game from offloads – second only to the Bulldogs (79.8).

Tevaga was the most effective Warrior in this area, with all 30 of his offloads being effective and resulting in a team-high gain of 225.7 metres. Fullback Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and prop Adam Blair each attempted 32 offloads, while Hiku (29) and Luke (26) were also frequent offloaders.

2018_warriors_7.jpg

Goal-kicking accuracy
With a lot of their tries scored out wide, the Warriors were only able to turn four points into six on 55 of 80 occasions – an average of 68.6%. This is below the NRL average of 73.6 per and the 71.5% success rate of the top four teams.

Goal kickers Shaun Johnson and Mason Lino converted 60% of tries scored on the right channel and 41% on the left channel. The pair managed 100% accuracy with their combined 19 penalty goal attempts.

2018_warriors_8.jpg

Back three in their defensive 40m
The impact of Tuivasa-Sheck at fullback and Fusitu'a and Maumalo on the wings had a lot to do with the Warriors' success in 2018.

Only the Roosters' back three were better at getting out of their own end and Tuivasa-Sheck averaged an NRL high of 12.1 metres for runs from within the defensive 40-metre zone. Maumalo averaged 100.8m per game from inside his own 40 metres, while Fusitu'a averaged 65.4 metres per game.

"The back three in particular got our sets off to positive starts and they all had what I thought were really positive seasons," Warriors coach Stephen Kearney said.

"Our game model was obviously planned a little bit around that and the way we played certainly bought them into the game out of the back field."

2018_warriors_9.jpg

Tries conceded near own line
Opposition teams played the ball within 20 metres of the Warriors' tryline on 699 occasions during the regular season but the New Zealand-based team only conceded 50 tries from plays started in that area.

On average, NRL teams conceded tries from 8.6% of play-the-balls inside their 20-metre zone but the Warriors' average was 7.2%, which was among the top four sides.

Kearney said the addition of experienced recruits Tohu Harris, Blake Green, Adam Blair and Peta Hiku had made a difference to the team's defensive resolve.

"We worked pretty hard on that during the pre-season and we had the inclusion of some personnel which really helped us in that area," Kearney said. Tohu Harris is a really smart footy player as is Greeny and Peta. Having those guys and also Blairy really helped the co-ordination of our try-line defence."

2018_warriors_10.jpg

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/11/15/warriors-2018-season-by-the-numbers/

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings