NRL NRL Round 3, 2024 Discussion

When did Sammy B get the flick?
August 23, just before round 26 last year.

From an article about the split.
Burgess, who was brought back to the club as an assistant coach earlier this year, is believed to have raised concerns with Demetriou about the preferential treatment afforded to Mitchell and Walker.
Players are also understood to have taken issue with the coach’s handling of his fullback and five-eighth.

Last edited:
Ideally Souths beat the Bulldogs then we thrash them and get their coach sacked, don’t lose to the dogs and have some amazing bounce back please

If they want to contend this season they need Burgess back and sack Mitchell, Walker and coach, to make a statement, their leadership group is a joke

Bunnies looking like they on the verge of catastrophe - at this point looking possible they could go into their bye in rnd 7 winless - we get them after the dogs next week, if they lose both of those they get the sharks to scrabble a win before the break - you'd have to think there'd be mass changes if looks like going that way, probably have to push the button after a loss to the dogs tbh ... which makes our game with them critical.

They're noticeably slow and look a bit unfit - i like Latrell and think he gets some unnecessary hate, but you'd have to say he's a massive problem for them right now - they're missing campbell graham a heap too

Bunnies looking like they on the verge of catastrophe - at this point looking possible they could go into their bye in rnd 7 winless - we get them after the dogs next week, if they lose both of those they get the sharks to scrabble a win before the break - you'd have to think there'd be mass changes if looks like going that way, probably have to push the button after a loss to the dogs tbh ... which makes our game with them critical.

They're noticeably slow and look a bit unfit - i like Latrell and think he gets some unnecessary hate, but you'd have to say he's a massive problem for them right now - they're missing campbell graham a heap too
They have their 1st choice spine which is better luck for injuries than we have had. There is something wrong with Souths likely a player/coach dynamic as they have a good team on paper.

In regards to Latrell he gets so much leeway from the commentators. During that game I even heard them say he did not need to take as many hit-ups as other fullbacks. I was thinking no he needs to work just as hard as any other top fullback. I would move Latrell to Centre and perhaps have Johnston at fullback. At least that way you will get a fullback who gives everything. You can't carry a fullback who does FA on the off chance he does a special play.

Just reading the Rabbitohs forum (prideoftheleague.com) and it looks like some of the fans took "Start a fight! Win something!" to heart...

On the basis of their last five games, you're entitled to say "Yes, you're the Pride of The League, but, er, which League?"

The raiders greenhouse forum site is shite. Going there and coming back to our lovely forum makes me love tajhay even more.
Greenhouse has gone down over the years of Sticky.

Used to be very similar to our forum, now it is just missery.

Glad we do not have a huge ego in charge of coaching.

Saw a post on the bulldogs forum recently saying that Ciraldo has incorporated the panthers defensive structures just like Webster has done with Warriors. Starting to show a bit of resilience
Hope it works for them, since it is the course we have chartered.

If the Dogs pull it off everyone will be playing the exact same way three years from now, ala the Storms three man buggery.

Back