General Warriors 2013 Stats

Ben Hunt 11 Missed tackles what's going on there ?

He's 14th man this time around.

Konrad is the target 19 tackles.

12 more than his nearest rival in the backline Dane Neilsons 8.

That's an incredible effort by Konrad his Stats line up with Mannerings defensively 19 / 20 tackles made ....2 misses each.

Fish and Manu didn't have to do much work on D ( Fish 0 tackles made Manu one tackle ) both missed two.

Konrads standing up / Elliots management of him seems to be working.

Interesting stat for all you 'train spotters' out there. Of the players who are one-club Warriors juniors, only two players in Sunday's squad, Manu (50.6%) and Rapira (50.4%) have won more games than they've lost in a Warriors jersey. Next is Captain Mannering with 49.6%.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Warriors vs Manly Rnd 13 2013 match summary.png
Warriors vs Manly Rnd 13 2013 player stats.png
Warriors vs Manly Rnd 13 2013 match details, best, when & where.png

Reactions: fanrrior
strange stat for manu, 7 tackle breaks but only 69 metres
Yeah that is odd , anythings possible against that well coached D line of theirs......them and the Bronco's give Manu the most attention imo , mind you Jamie Lyons masterful run the Beast off the Ball on the chip kicks to Manu has been so templated by other Teams that it's a good thing we don't use it anymore.

Those Stats would suggest he's had the ball with the Kick returns an they have put their chase effort into shutting him down / having back up tacklers when he breaks the first one or two ?

Reactions: mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Watching the game it looks like we dominated them but the stats suggest otherwise. More of their players made 100+ metres, they almost tripled our TB, made almost 3 times less MIS and 4 times as many OFF. One big difference is our set completion. Suppose the most important stat is the Final score...​
Roosters vs Warriors Rnd 13 2013 match summary.png
Roosters vs Warriors Rnd 13 2013 player stats.png
Roosters vs Warriors Rnd 13 2013 match details, best when & where.png

...we doubled that :):p:D

Reactions: fanrrior
nice stats for sbw, hes been worth the money they spent on him

too bad they lost 2 of their best recently in martin kennedy and jwh. also doesnt help their halves cant get repeat sets as we heard this week

Reactions: Sup42
Holy crap look at the Blue markers by SBW .....if you include Meters for that player and one hit up off being their busiest player that's nuts.

Reactions: Defence
Holy crap look at the Blue markers by SBW .....if you include Meters for that player and one hit up off being their busiest player that's nuts.
Taylors stats are pretty flash too. dont think him for lowrie is looking like a flash tradeoff right now. lowrie might struggle to get a start again while hes at the warriors

Taylors stats are pretty flash too. dont think him for lowrie is looking like a flash tradeoff right now. lowrie might struggle to get a start again while hes at the warriors
On radio sport the other day the league hour , a few fans called in right off the bat and let Lowrie know all about it ( giving away penalties ) Lowrie didn't argue / agreed ( including agreeing with someone who intimated he's not getting the Melbourne free ride with the Reffs ).

Lowrie did defend himself when ( I think it was Darcy ) asked why does he muck around in the play the ball. Essentially he went for the getting players on their backs etc has a big impact on what happens in the next tackles in the set.

Mannering and Lowries stats almost deserve their own residual value threads.

Which ones going to win the battle for player with the least residue come season end.

In that Light Taylors departure is pretty shitty , Bukuya replaces either Mannering or Lowrie take your pick

We so need one of our Props to play secound Row next year so we can put some pressure on those two / give them the flick if this continues ( I'm serious they are holding the team back from reaching close to their full potential ) Peroux might be off the bench to see one of those two out the door too.

Hurrell on the other hand , look at his meters.

Reactions: OMG
Mannering and Lowries stats almost deserve their own residual value threads.

Which ones going to win the battle for player with the least residue come season end.

In that Light Taylors departure is pretty shitty , Bukuya replaces either Mannering or Lowrie take your pick

We so need one of our Props to play secound Row next year so we can put some pressure on those two / give them the flick if this continues ( I'm serious they are holding the team back from reaching close to their full potential ) Peroux might be off the bench to see one of those two out the door too.

Hurrell on the other hand , look at his meters.

It's the types of penalties and errors that concern me, they tend to be piggy backs late in the count and silly offloads of late, Mannering just needs to be moved to remedy this IMO,
Lowrie I'm just not happy with at all,
Imagine if King Kon was getting clean ball regularly in space..please make Manners loosey Matt..pretty pretty please..

Reactions: Defence and Sup42
MtW, I've been trying to get the one-on-one tackles stats for the Broncos games from my 'usual' sources but neither have them listed. If you're still got you logon account with nrlstats, can you find out what they were for Mannering and TL?

Cheers Bud.