General Warriors 10th Anniversary jersey-signed by S.Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB_old

$350 bucks. Hey was that the Jersey you asked someone for?

ozbash_old

is that the one mosh gave you rob ?

why start a new acct at trademe ?

$1500 at stirling sports ?? you should be doing Tui ads.

we had one of those strips taken to warriors hq by a good mate of ours,, oddly enough stace signed it and they posted it back to us,,,, dissappeared.

then we see this size L jersey up for auction, signed by stacey.
there were 200 of those printed. a true warriors fan would rather sell his mother than a one off jersey.

Jesbass_old

Bills bills bills, old kiwi. No jersey can put food on the table. ;)

AliN_old

you've offered it for a fixed price Rob? How can you do that if the reserve was met? Just curious about that one cos if I was one of the bidders, not only the top bidder, I'd be absolutely pissed off!!
And I'd say Trademe may just have a few queries about it...

Woop Woop_old

LOL I would sell my soul to the devil before I sell a one off.

madbaz_old

Thats just wrong. I have a 2002 jersey signed by Stacey. Its never been worn and holds great value to me as its the year he won the golden boot. It would have to be a live changing amount of money to get rid of it and even then Id have to send my wife to do the deed i think.

Robster_old

I loved the anniversary jersey but I'm in alot of debt, and i'm off work cause I just had surgery on my knee, of course I was gutted to get rid of the jersey but I had to cause I had to support myself as I was getting bugger all from ACC, and I payed Mosh $180 for the jersey, at the end of the day I had to sell it or else I wouldn't be able to buy food and living expenses for myself, now you can say whatever such as that I'm not a true loyal Warrior fan, but really I needed the money and if you guys gonna get in my face about this, get stuffed.

da mad maori

Now that, I accept. You want to hock anymore stuff mate, post it here or get in touch with me.
180 bucks you paid ??. First time that has come to light. Did you pay Mosh or the Warriors.I was meant to pick up that jersey...remember, from the Warriors for nothing.

Ronnie_7_old

I could honestly say that I could NEVER EVER EVER sell something like that. I would rather declare myself bankrupt and move in with family. But then again your not me.

da mad maori

We dont know what position or pressure Robster is under and I think we should leave it at that. Sometimes thing can get pretty tough, as we all know, and we handle it in different ways. Hope you get back on top of things Robster.

This thread is now LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.