General Vulcans

Fazz_old

They won, 34-24 or something along those lines I think. I saw Mara and Seymour on the scoresheet too.

Fazz_old

Sam day/location as the NRL Grand final is it's the same as last year. It goes NSW Cup, then NYC cup, then the main event.

Eccawarrior_old

Sam day/location as the NRL Grand final is it's the same as last year. It goes NSW Cup, then NYC cup, then the main event.

Sorry I am not sure of exactly what time but my wife thinks about 11a.m Aus time, we haven't printed the tickets yet as the printer at home isn't working.

Eccawarrior_old

Also, assuming Inu doesn't play NRL again this year, will he be eligible?

I think it depends on how many games he's played for them, I can remember a u-20's player was 1 game short of procedding into the Finals a couple of years ago? correct me if I was wrong. He might have played enough this year, also it might even be a balance between 1st grade and NSW Cup but I'm only guessing.

Spence_old

I think they have to play half the regular season... but I have no idea why.

2big2strong_old

I think they have to play half the regular season... but I have no idea why.

If they didn't have that rule in place and the Vulcans made the GF but the Warriors didn't, then you'd see the likes of Sam Rapira, Manu Vatuvei dropping down and tearing up for the Vulcans.

Spence_old

No, I mean I think that's the rule, but I have no idea why I think it's that. As in I'm not completely sure, but that number rings a bell.

I know why the rule is in place!

Iafeta_old

I think it depends on how many games he's played for them, I can remember a u-20's player was 1 game short of procedding into the Finals a couple of years ago? correct me if I was wrong. He might have played enough this year, also it might even be a balance between 1st grade and NSW Cup but I'm only guessing.

You are correct. The player was Bill Tupou. Was unable to play the finals for the U20s due to first grade appearances.

Eccawarrior_old

I don't like telling bs stories that's why I asked.
I felt very sorry for Tupou at the time, poor Bill would've been gutted.