General vulcans

Viking_old

Haha, funny story about getting jumped... Coming home late last night, walking along Grafton Bridge and I came up to a group of about 5 16-18 year old Maori/Polynesians. I heard one of them say "Oi what about this guy?" and another said, "Nah, leave him alone, he went to MAGS". Haha that was pretty lucky :lol1:

Which means he went to MAGS eh? Street cred aplenty.

They probably looked at your nose and figured if it wasn't broken yet you must of won all your fights at school.

playdaball_old

It's at Walter Massey Park in Mangere at 2pm. It's on Massey Rd, it's a big park catering for lots of different sports, the Mangere East grounds are off Hain Rd but the carpark will be full and Hain Rd might be too.

I read in today's Herald - see below - that it was being played at Mt Smart 2. It could just be a classic Peter Jessup moment but can anybody confirm?

Epalahame Lauaki, who is awaiting a work visa from England so he can leave for Hull. They play with a Warriors selection against the Auckland Vulcans at Mt Smart number two today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spence_old

Jessup is terrible. In that same article he said that Luck was playing his first trial against the Titans.

2big2strong_old

There's gonna be a whole bunch of pissed of people turning up to Mt Smart 2. I feel sorry for families that have read Jessups article, don't have much money but have loaded up the family, possibly on public transport only to get dissapointed and have to return home. Someone should contact the herald.

playdaball_old

Can I be bothered going out to Walter Massey in the rain and having to park along way from the ground - Countdown carpark across the road?

or

should I go out and as this could be the last chance to see Witt play for the Warriors/Vulcans etc? And at the same time check on guys like Foran.

Spence_old

Im tossing up the same thing. I guess I'll see what the weather does in the next hour.

Viking_old

Just confirmed it is definately at Walter Massey Park - 2pm.

Wish it was at Mt Smart no 2 though, it's gonna be mud bath on the field and a shitfight for parking.