General Vulcans vs Newtown jets

Fazz_old

Vulcans score, easy kick from right out in front. should be 34-26 with 14 to play.

jb1979_old

Inu was clearly taken out running in to collect a bomb before Newtown scored there last try

Fazz_old

Jets score. THey take the lead and probably the game...what a piss poor effort to lose after leading by so much...

Iafeta_old

Did I just mishear? The Vulcans give up a try, ahead by 2 with 7 minutes to go... and they go for a short kick and don't get it 10 metres? Surely I misheard. Otherwise what a bunch of idiots.

PB_old

Did I just mishear? The Vulcans give up a try, ahead by 2 with 7 minutes to go... and they go for a short kick and don't get it 10 metres? Surely I misheard. Otherwise what a bunch of idiots.

Unfortunately you heard right.

Iafeta_old

Surely then Richie Blackmore isn't going for the Warriors head coaching job? What a mindless act.

Fazz_old

Just about the tupidest thing I've ever heard of somebody doing while leading. I now back Cleary for dumping Inu, he never should have tried that. What was there to possibly gain?

jb1979_old

Ukuma ta'ai try that was a try at the end he was not held up why was godinet and seymour not in the halves ?????

Fazz_old

Godinet is playing NRL this week apparently and seymour may not have recovered from injury?

PB_old

Surely then Richie Blackmore isn't going for the Warriors head coaching job? What a mindless act.

Presuming he gave the instruction I suppose.

When they got a kickable penalty being behind by two with a couple to play they went for the kill and missed out. I would have gone for the draw, but that's just me. Would have meant a draw in the bank with time remaining to go for the win.

Not terribly impressed with either decision, be it by Blackmore or whomever was captain today.