11-James Gavet
12-Sione Lousi
13-Joel Moon

14-Willy Heta
15-Anthony Gelling
16-Steve Rapira
17-Matt Robinson

www.aucklandvulcans.co.nz

Strong looking team. Would be interested to see how Gavet goes in the second row. Seems like a strange move, taking out Gelling and Robinson who were both playing very well. Extra strange as Rapira is the only semi-prop on the bench, I assume Gavet will play some prop later in the match.

Also seems like Mara is still in the 1st team? Thought they'd give him some more gametime for the Vulcans.

Spence_old

I would be very surprised if the Vulcans don't win the comp this year.

Anyone in Sydney: GO TO THIS GAME. I gurantee you it will be worth your while.

PB_old

NSWRL preview.

Wentworthville Magpies (7th) Vs Auckland Vulcans (1st)

Ringrose Park, Saturday, May 28
Kick-off: 3.00pm
Referee: Matt Noyen

Summary: The Wentworthville Magpies will have their hands full this Saturday afternoon when the top of the table Vulcans head to Ringrose Park. Auckland was packing too many guns for the Tigers last weekend while Wenty were never really in it against Wests. Wenty have gained the services of Tom Humble and Karl Filiga again recently and it would not completely surprise to see either Reni Maitua or Daniel Mortimer pulling on the black and white this week. The Vulcans field one of the fastest and most explosive backlines in the competition which has yielded on average 36 points a game.

Game Breaker: Sione Lousi – Lousi has missed plenty of football thus far in 2011 but I’m sure he is ready to remind some people of just how talented he is. A rangy backrower who hits hard, runs hard and has the ability to off load in traffic. Wenty will need to be on high alert for the full eighty minutes.

Prediction: Not quite sure where the Magpies are at just at present, and the Vulcans should have too many big guns for them.