Pick Your Team Warriors v Manly - Round 6, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

What time is Team Announcement? I thought it was 12, or is it 12 oz time?

Bunty is seemingly out for 6-8 weeks and Walker unavailable this week according to newshub. Looks like we will have no choice but to go with Zyon Maiu’u on the bench.
If Capewell is back I think they may have a bench of CHT, Jazz, Ale and Laban. Not sure they would have 2 inexperienced players on the bench. They could drop Laban for Zyon Maiu’u though.

How many young (21 and under) players are forwards compared to backs in First Grade? I know it's only been one game but we need to manage Laban in his first year. Has Zyon Maiu’u done well in NSW since he has been back?

How many young (21 and under) players are forwards compared to backs in First Grade? I know it's only been one game but we need to manage Laban in his first year. Has Zyon Maiu’u done well in NSW since he has been back?
Xavier Willison and Davvy Moale come to mind. Another stint in FG likely would be good for Laban. Give him the hunger for more. In saying that Webster will know best he wouldn't feed the young guys to the wolves.

Jazz is probably injured? If not we're fine with Ale/Laban/Jazz/CHT

If he's hurt then we're screwed lol

Pompey to second row! Best players on the field mentality right?

1 C N Klokstad
2 R T Sheck
3 R Berry
4 A Pompey
5 M Montoya
6 T M Martin
7 S Johnson
8 A F Blake
9 W Egan
10 M Barnett
11 J Ford
12 K Capewell